SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ty's Unban Appeal

Ty

1 hour ago, quint3n said:

lol theres settings in which you hold keys to enable trigger

yeah he's just trying to throw any excuse he can out there, said nothing valid so far lol

Said nothing valid? Larko you can go ahead and keep me banned. I don't even want to play on a server i'm not welcome on. I find it completely bullshit how I don't cheat and I got banned. No wonder you're a trail admin, you're completely autisic. Can't wait to see the look on your face when you realise I don't cheat and you were wrong. Even if I was to get unbanned no one even shows me respect for achieving the level I have. No one even thinks that someone is actually that good no it's always bloody cheating acusations and it's actually fucking me off because I want the credit I deserve and not to be called a fucking cheater for just being good at the game. I've moved on to another sk server where i'm actually fucking appreciated for once for being good and not thrown around with hacking claims. Funny thing is, I did cheat years ago but never on sk and to see now that my skill has gotten to a point where i'm called a hacker genuinely just makes me feel good c:

What more do you want? I can easily stream the entire time I play like I used to and use a handcam and keyboard cam, i'm not cheating and i'll do anything to prove it heck i'll even let you take control of my damn computer.

Yo this nigga confused smh

2 hours ago, Ty said:

Said nothing valid? Larko you can go ahead and keep me banned. I don't even want to play on a server i'm not welcome on. I find it completely bullshit how I don't cheat and I got banned. No wonder you're a trail admin, you're completely autisic. Can't wait to see the look on your face when you realise I don't cheat and you were wrong. Even if I was to get unbanned no one even shows me respect for achieving the level I have. No one even thinks that someone is actually that good no it's always bloody cheating acusations and it's actually fucking me off because I want the credit I deserve and not to be called a fucking cheater for just being good at the game. I've moved on to another sk server where i'm actually fucking appreciated for once for being good and not thrown around with hacking claims. Funny thing is, I did cheat years ago but never on sk and to see now that my skill has gotten to a point where i'm called a hacker genuinely just makes me feel good c:

Fat boy don't wonna play also you spelt "autisic" wrong you inbred monkey slut.

1 hour ago, Ty said:

What more do you want? I can easily stream the entire time I play like I used to and use a handcam and keyboard cam, i'm not cheating and i'll do anything to prove it heck i'll even let you take control of my damn computer.

Now bitch boy willing to do anything to prove it to get unbanned 

durr.jpg

• Like 2

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

Aaaaaand there he goes again. Personal attacks, strawman argument. Hasn't made an effort to explain the demos other than 'I'm really good guys omg'. With the level of aim you display, you should be supreme/global. However, what rank are you? MG or something? It just doesn't add up dude. THEN you have the audacity to admit to being a cheater, which completely obliterates any chance of you being trusted or taken seriously (not that you were anyway) and make more bs excuses like 'hey guys I can do it when streaming even with handcam!!'. You do realise that a handcam won't show anything right? All the aim hack has to do is make a small adjustment, so if you move your hand in the general direction of the shot nobody will be able to tell.

The manner in which you conduct yourself doesn't make you worthy of any respect; I've tried to be civil but you're just being an insufferable little egotistical knobjockey despite this. Just shut up and piss off already you immature twat, you've taken up far more of my time than you deserve as it is.

Someone forcibly remove this kid from the community already, I've had enough of this nonsense and have nothing left to say.

Gotta love it guys, Dan M here now that's a solid lock bois, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another. As you can see bois he's clearly cheating. I don't cheat, offered to prove it anyway I can. Larko you're just jealous mate ;) couldn't handle Tricksta kicking your ass now you can't handle me. It's honestly funny :D 

7 minutes ago, the wage gap doesn't said:

Yo this nigga confused smh

Fat boy don't wonna play also you spelt "autisic" wrong you inbred monkey slut.

Now bitch boy willing to do anything to prove it to get unbanned 

durr.jpg

I never said anything about proving anything to get myself unbanned, keep me banned idc I just want to prove I don't cheat.

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic