SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

youtube/ElipticTide's Unban Appeal

youtube/ElipticTide

Your ingame Name: youtube/ElipticTide

Server you were banned / muted on?: Combat Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:209792637

Date / Time of Ban: 04/30/2017 13:32:22

Admin that banned or muted (if known): fastman in japan

Reason for ban (if known): bullying

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: because a kid called *_* trading was mic spamming. his mic sounded like a construction fan and he just held his mic key for ages everyone told him to stop and he didnt so we all ended up muting him and then and admin can on and i unmuted the kid to see if he stoped but he hadnt so i yelled SHUT THE FUCK UP and then i get fucking muted for 14440minutes and then kid didnt even get muted and now every time hes on he shit talks me and stuff. its fucking bullshit ask any one

I wasint on at this time but i got on today and *_* trading was mic spamming and he was abuseing eliptic for apparently "Bullying" the kid. And i think eliptic did not deserve to get muted ive known him for a few weeks now hes a good guy. So why shouldint *_* (trading) be muted instead of eliptic like its unfair that eliptic has a punishment and not that kid

• Like 2

Player youtube/ElipticTide
Steam ID STEAM_1:1:209792637
Steam3 ID [U:1:419585275]
Steam Community 76561198379851003
Invoked on 04-30-17 15:32
Block length 1 wk, 3 d, 40 min
Expires on 05-10-17 16:12
Reason  
Blocked by Admin CONSOLE
Blocked from [KZG] Combat Surf !ws !knife
Total Blocks

7 (search)

You were muted as stated above ^ with no reason,

You've also been muted 6 previous times all in the past week and a half, i mean i wasn't on the server at that time, nor do i play combat surf much, but swearing at people isn't really taken well in any sort of way no matter how you justify it,

@My Name is Tito @Harry @TrumperyPear You guys play more surf - mind checking this out

Edited by Wan Kin Tu Yu (vol 0)

2 hours ago, youtube/ElipticTide said:

so i yelled SHUT THE FUCK UP and then i get fucking muted for 14440minutes

i've never talked nor ever seen you on the kzg servers, can you explain in further in detail what happened.

and also as @Wan Kin Tu Yu (vol 0) said, swearing at people, telling them to "shut the fuck up" isn't really tolerated.                                              

@TrumperyPear

And also, you weren't muted by an admin but by console? (unless i'm not looking at it right)

no i was muted because of so called bullying and i have been on KZG combatsurf  for about 5 weeks and i was muted by an admin but it says console

and u saying not allowed to swear well maybe if u actually got on the server u would see that everyone swears like wtf are u ten does your parents not allow u to swear last time i check the game had an ages restriction on it but i mean i could be wrong so y cant i swear ?

If swearing isn't tolerated then why was the admin that muted him telling him multiple times in chat that he was "Muted for being a cunt". I'm not current on every single one of the rules but surely if Eliptic gets muted by an admin who came on and warned the wrong person why isn't the admin punished for swearing too?

-1 aggression doesn't solve the issue, next time just !sm him and wait for the admin to sort it out

I am the admin who muted you. The reason which i Did not put in SB was that you were abusing people, mic spamming and refusing to listen to the 5 warnings i gave you while trying to sort out what was happening.

It is true i joined the server to deal with that kid, but as I sat on the server for some time before i even spoke and not once did i hear the kid mic spam, only talk ( he did have a bad mic). Instead what I heard was you abusing multiple people, and occasionally screaming into your mic. The kid spoke once and you screamed at him to shut the fuck up, when he was just asking a question.

At this point I asked the kid to either fix his mic, or to stop using it. He did what I asked and stopped using voice chat and was communicating through text. You however were still abusive and when I asked him to stop using his mic; you were rude and arrogant and said to me "Fuck off cunt, you're not an admin". After telling you I was an admin you proceeded to act out and tell me I was impersonating an admin. 

At this point it was more of an argument between you and me; I told you multiple times to stop abusing people, and specifically Bullying the younger players. At this point you still didn't understand that I truly was an admin and continued to be arrogant and were confident you could be as big an asshole as possible with no repercussions. Other players were chiming in saying you are always bullying kids; always being a prick on the server and a few players I know told me you are known for being an asshole.

Swearing had no input to my decision. This is a game aimed at adults therefore swearing and general shit talk is allowed but wu take it to hen yothe point of consistently bullying younger players based on their age and or voice whether they are mic spamming or not is not OK. The fact I decided to mute you for a week was due to a combination of your complete disrespect for staff, your frequent yelling into your mic and your consistent abuse of younger players. Not only that but you believed another admin would simply unmute you when asked, and don't worry i've been watching to make sure this doesn't happen.

If you are going to come onto KZG servers with the intent to abuse players and scream into your mic only to play victim when caught, then you need to re-evaluate how you are spending your time. If people are abusing you on the server( while i do believe at this point you deserve it) you should take it to an admin or the forums with some form of proof.

Cheers

Barchyyy / Fast man from japan

ok ur such a bullshit admin please make up some more lies kid everyone in the server heard him mic spam and that u muted me instead of him and everything even the kid himself said last night that he was mic spamming and that he continued to while everyone told him to stop and i was mic spamming i told him to stfu cause he wouldnt stop and he wasnt asking a single question but u know u keep making up lies big boi i hope it takes u some where in life

Thanks ElipticTide

Hey look theres people swearing in the server big boi u better go mute them

Just now, youtube/ElipticTide said:

ok ur such a bullshit admin please make up some more lies kid everyone in the server heard him mic spam and that u muted me instead of him and everything even the kid himself said last night that he was mic spamming and that he continued to while everyone told him to stop and i was mic spamming i told him to stfu cause he wouldnt stop and he wasnt asking a single question but u know u keep making up lies big boi i hope it takes u some where in life

Thanks ElipticTide

Hey look theres people swearing in the server big boi u better go mute them

Not the way to talk to an admin after you claim you didn't abuse anyone. You clearly just contradicted yourself.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

No one said not swearing is a rule, i said swearing AT PEOPLE is not taken lightly, it comes with consequences, in this instance it's clearly obvious the maturity you have in regards to the situation at hand, continuing to act immaturely on the forums - trying to get unmuted for being immature on the servers, great work

@Barchyyy Came to me before making the decision, I joined the server to see what happened. This kid with the bad mic stopped talking completely after being warned. Which you kept arguing on and on. And your response to all this is "bullshit admin please make up some more lies kid" Like grow up mate, you messed up now deal with it. You assume he wasn't an admin, so you thought you could keeping going. Look how that turned out mate. Accept this punishment.

Drinking Lean And Making Memes

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

funny how everyone swears at each other and yet the admin called me a cunt explain please please please please and make my day mute me but for 240hours really kid?

funny how he didnt shut up so thats y i said shut the fuck up i mean if a 8year old has a mic that sounds like a massive fan and he just leaves it on to piss people off after they told him to stop wouldn't you tell him to shut the fuck up cause thats the last thing people want to listen to

You need to learn how to read @youtube/ElipticTide . We clearly stated that swearing isn't against the rules. We also stated that the kids stopped using his mic when asked.

Edited by Harry

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242059170/

36 minutes ago, Barchyyy said:

Swearing had no input to my decision. This is a game aimed at adults therefore swearing and general shit talk is allowed but when you take it to the point of consistently bullying younger players based on their age and or voice whether they are mic spamming or not is not OK. 

Edited by Barchyyy
cant spell

ok look they play this game its aimed for older kids if they cant handle shit then they need to go back to minecraft and im not the only one alright maybe u guys should get on the server more and see how many other poeple do it instead of just doing it to me 

Just now, youtube/ElipticTide said:

ok look they play this game its aimed for older kids if they cant handle shit then they need to go back to minecraft and im not the only one alright maybe u guys should get on the server more and see how many other poeple do it instead of just doing it to me 

You're legit hurting my brain. It doesn't matter whether he can handle shit or not, you were constantly abusing him even after he stopped using his mic. You were being a straight up arrogant cunt. Could a senior admin please close this thread before I lose anymore brain cells. @GimmeYoFries @Sirtron @Tito_nz

-Skill Surf Admin

-Combat Surf Admin

Yeah what the fuck are u bois on about the half of u admins wouldint have a clue wtf he has even done because fucking mister fucking fast man from japan is probaly talking shit out of his mouth and u wouldint even know so just atleast shorten the mute. 

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic