SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

youtube/ElipticTide's Unban Appeal

youtube/ElipticTide

how was i constantly abusing him i said it once and after he stoped using his mic i was muted so explain and u just called me a arrogant cunt which is swearing so u should be banned 

yer im happy if u shorten the mute for the swearing but like i swore at a kid who was mic spamming and wouldnt stop y should i get a 14440min mute 

Just now, BL/\CK B3RRY said:

Yeah what the fuck are u bois on about the half of u admins wouldint have a clue wtf he has even done because fucking mister fucking fast man from japan is probaly talking shit out of his mouth and u wouldint even know so just atleast shorten the mute. 

Who are you? I know what happened and I have no reason to lie... I don't know what grounds you have for this comment but its irrelevant.

I agree that the combat servers have been barely moderated for some time now, and because of that I am on them at varying times every day.

People who deserve mutes get them.

Your mute will not be shortened and whinging on forums about a deserved punishment will not lead you the direction you seem to think it will.

ur saying i bully little kids fuck me im friends with proxy which everyone on ur server hates against and bullys all the little kids and older kids bully him wat is this please

Ok, OK, listen now i've already made a comment on this but i'm going to give an updated comment, i'm giving a -1 i don't think you should be unmuted, i think it should stay the same and wait your mute out and learn from your mistakes.

You clearly have no respect for admins, calling them "bullshit admins" "make up more lies" with this behavior you're clearly making it hard for yourself to be unmuted, From your replies you're argumentative, disrespectful and more.

If you would like to be unmuted, change your behavior, be more respectful and stop giving bad replies.

Again, i don't think you should be unmuted.

haha u guys must be in the ts having a little talk to talk some more shit japan knows hes in the wrong but hes an admin that never comes on and i told one just ONE kid to stfu cause he was mic spamming like u must be retarded

im sick of arguing its going no where so just ask anyone that was on the server cause atm its my word for ur word

25 minutes ago, Harry said:

You're legit hurting my brain. It doesn't matter whether he can handle shit or not, you were constantly abusing him even after he stopped using his mic. You were being a straight up arrogant cunt. Could a senior admin please close this thread before I lose anymore brain cells. @GimmeYoFries @Sirtron @Tito_nz

Wait wait brain cells it seems like u didint even have any to start with mate.the amount of shit u are spewing is unbelievable you weren't even on at the time dont havee evidence so dont close the thread

@youtube/ElipticTide Like @Harry and @Barchyyy said, you really need to read the comments hey,

You're arguing with the head of Surf - and abusing admins on the forums for the server you want to get unmuted for - do you REALLY think this through? If i came on and started abusing admins, i know for a fact i'd get the same punishment as every other person, whether that be one day, two days, or a week - Take it, change your behaviour and your attitude toward others so that this doesn't happen again - period. 

Denied.

Just to point this out, we can see your chat logs on the server and judging by your recent logs, you should be at the very least satisfied that you haven't been gagged as well.

closed. 

• Like 1

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic