SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

mattmeister BAN

mattmeister

Name: mattthecoolkidxx360blazeit

I got baned on all of the kill zone gaming servers

I am very very sorry fro what I did I was tilted and my freidns were over my house they told me to do it so what I did I freekill 11 t and I know its wrong I not 100% sure why I did it.

my steam profile :http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161831955/

Not sure who baned me

jailbreak is my favourite server I play o it every day for about 2h now I cant because I did something stupid

Pls give me one more chance ;)

have a good day

original btw guys - http://pastebin.com/GwgYwXAA

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

I banned you for mass freekilling. You did this soon after I left the server because you thought there were no admins ingame. Unfortunately for you Papi was ingame. The ban was permanent because you did the exact same thing 3 hours earlier. It's completely disrespectful to the community who has worked so hard to build a jailbreak server which is not an easy task. You also didn't seem to have any remorse in teamspeak or even bother to apologise.

Matt, you've been banned for less than 24hrs and you're already appealing? In my opinion, that is downright wrong. You've been permanently banned for a reason and if you think we will uplift the ban with such a poor excuse and a 20 second job of an appeal... Hell no.

I messaged you after you did this and you showed me how little care factor you have and how you boasted about being banned from all jailbreak servers. (Well now you really are) I asked you questions on why you said "Oh I was bored" and "My friend told me to so I did it xD". Then to go on and tell me that mass free-killing isn't that bad of an offence just goes to show how immature you really are... This is coming from someone who actually liked you I like to get to know people and especially ones from our community I didn't think you could be like this. Maybe try re-appeal a while down the road but no time soon.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
Matt, you've been banned for less than 24hrs and you're already appealing? In my opinion, that is downright wrong. You've been permanently banned for a reason and if you think we will uplift the ban with such a poor excuse and a 20 second job of an appeal... Hell no.

I messaged you after you did this and you showed me how little care factor you have and how you boasted about being banned from all jailbreak servers. (Well now you really are) I asked you questions on why you said "Oh I was bored" and "My friend told me to so I did it xD". Then to go on and tell me that mass free-killing isn't that bad of an offence just goes to show how immature you really are... This is coming from someone who actually liked you I like to get to know people and especially ones from our community I didn't think you could be like this. Maybe try re-appeal a while down the road but no time soon.

sorry papi i liked you too

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search