SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

GOOD HEADPHONES

Zazer

hey

anyone know any good bluetooth gaming headphones

im currently looking at the steelseries siberia 800

thats a bit pricy tho

so

if anyone has any cheaper options

chuck me a link pls

thanks

zazer

Update 17 Oct 2017:

For anyone who’s wondering, I decided to go with Steelseries Arctis 3 for gaming, which is wired, and then got a Plantronics Backbeat 505 for my daily use whilst commuting etc (bluetooth). Thanks for all your suggestions though :))

Edited by Zazer
update :)

hi im zazer and i dont play csgo anymore

My  CS:GO Stats                                                                    My Jailbreak Stats

graphic.png 35292_1002.png

My ScoutsandKnivez Stats                                                              My Steam Stats

26464_601.png 76561198264631993.png

ps needs to be able to connect to xbox and phones as well

thanks

My  CS:GO Stats                                                                    My Jailbreak Stats

My ScoutsandKnivez Stats                                                              My Steam Stats

Astro's A50's gen 3/4 wireless with charging station (totally not my headset.. ;P)

This headset is really good but really pricy, it connects to xbox & pc/windows

1 hour ago, Swiftzz ♛ said:

Astro's A50's gen 3/4 wireless with charging station (totally not my headset.. ;P)

This headset is really good but really pricy, it connects to xbox & pc/windows

lol your one (https://gyazo.com/339b96ba4277156cca3f2b9696d5b362) is even more expensive than the one I'm looking at right now and the one I'm looking at has bluetooth and the mic folds away so I prefer it. (https://gyazo.com/63f26fc90da59a89375ad6dc321e1440)

even on my fave online site its more expensive (https://gyazo.com/69245a3c09774606e3f83525d9a5c030) than the other one (https://gyazo.com/06836bfb7a2033b1e9606ad58943dfc3)

and its not even on my fave internationally imported site lol (https://gyazo.com/514ab97d3cbe13bf2f025205946a0d64) (https://gyazo.com/46998ce8c943a18b9bde06387de549f7)

thanks anyway swiftzz <333

Edited by Zazer
<33

1 minute ago, Swiftzz ♛ said:

That is the exact headset i got.

mate i know I'm saying on mightyape its more expensive than the one i was looking at buying (https://gyazo.com/06836bfb7a2033b1e9606ad58943dfc3)

What I personally would recommend if you're wanting headphones with good sound quality, and nice comfort for long gaming sessions is M50x's and a nice External Microphone like a mod mic or a USB Stand Mic like a Behringer C-1U or something. 
This is also a pricey setup for sound and voice but worth in the long run!

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Dont get wireless gaming headset they always dont produce the best sound quality but if your willing to spend a couple hundred on a good wireless gaming headset then go for it.

Да, тоа ебан

I dont believe in highly expensive headphones.. problem is I studied sound/audio engineering so I know most headphones are bullshit.. same or less quality than a logitech off the shelf basic grey headphones with deep isolation pads that make you feel like you're listening better when its just because  its wrapped around your ears more.. non of them actually cover 20hz-20khz or 16hz-20khz your hears wont reach those extremes anyway and you lose hearing frequencies every day you age,, 

I use a basic logitec headset and a basic razer mouse.. i think they are decent and using expensive shit is just marketing and advertising manipulation no more.. not really significantly better quality

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• 5 months later...
On 5/12/2017 at 9:38 PM, Wolfleader said:

if you want wireless go Razer Man O War 7.1

https://www.razerzone.com/au-en/gaming-audio/razer-manowar-7.1

I prefer the Razer Kraken 7.1 v2 (what i curretnly use)

Agreed I have used both of these headsets before except about a year ago when i first bought the Razer Kraken The mic was a bit faulty but now i use a studio mic. So if you need a headset for taking and game sound i would suggest the Razer Man O War  7.1 And is only $169 whereas the Kraken is cheaper at $99  :D

Edited by Oracle | Static

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

I would recommend the Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum. I use this headset and I absolutely love it.

+ Attractive Design

+ Cup Mounted Macro Keys

+ Comfortable

+ Versatile

- Average Battery Life

The price comes to a hefty $299 AUD. 

However, if that is not in your price range, you can check out the HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset.

+ Lightweight

+ Comfortable

+ Detachable Microphone

+ Easily Adjustable Sound

- Not Wireless

The price comes to $81 AUD.

Finding a good budget wireless headphone is extremely hard. Most of the cheap wireless headphones are shit. You need to spend about over $150 to be able to find a quality wireless headset.

I hope this helped you out!

On 09/05/2017 at 7:49 PM, My Name is Tito said:

What I personally would recommend if you're wanting headphones with good sound quality, and nice comfort for long gaming sessions is M50x's and a nice External Microphone like a mod mic or a USB Stand Mic like a Behringer C-1U or something. 
This is also a pricey setup for sound and voice but worth in the long run!

Thanks tito <33333

On 12/05/2017 at 8:24 PM, GimmeYoFries said:

Works like a charm.

apple_earphones.jpg

i used to use them but then they broke :(

For anyone who’s wondering, I decided to go with Steelseries Arctis 3 for gaming, which is wired, and then got a Plantronics Backbeat 505 for my daily use whilst commuting etc (bluetooth). Thanks for all your suggestions though :))