SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Staff application

AtticusPlays

Current ingame name : Atticusplays

What server are you applying for? : [KZG] Jailbreak

Steam ID : STEAM_1:0:170705281 

Where are you located? : NSW Australia

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on? Yes, i have been through them a good amount of times to know the majority of the rules on the spot.

Have you ever donated to the server? : Yes, i have donated $10 to the server, Will be donating again in the future due to just plain having a good time on the server!

Name atleast 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: 
AtticusPlays: Im sorry, Would you couch for me on KZG Jail break to be a staff member, i promise to be a good member to the community and help resolve any problems that outbreak on the server ehen im online, i will be on the server and teamspeak regularly and ill not be immature or act unappropriatly on the server

۞ ۞P۞a۞n۞d۞s۞y: eh i guess

AtticusPlays: Yolo will you vouch for me to be a staff member on KZG Jailbreak?

Yolo OG: Yes

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? : Im a positive person, i will help break up fights/arguments in the server and i am on the server and teamspeak regularly i know the rules and have not broken them on the server.

Extra (If any) : Im on teamspeak regularly come say hey !

YouId suggest finding people to vouch for you , it is very unlikely for you to get staff if nobody will vouch for you to be a good one, also this application seems Haugh Harted like you don't  even care if you get staff or not it's just here to try and see, for these reasons I will be giving you a -rep, because you clearly didn't put any effort in this application

P.S. I'd suggest not Making your post so dark it's reallly hard to read with the backy grey background

-rep

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

'JohnnyO' wrote:
YouId suggest finding people to vouch for you , it is very unlikely for you to get staff if nobody will vouch for you to be a good one, also this application seems Haugh Harted like you don't  even care if you get staff or not it's just here to try and see, for these reasons I will be giving you a -rep, because you clearly didn't put any effort in this application

P.S. I'd suggest not Making your post so dark it's reallly hard to read with the backy grey background

-rep

Thankss man for the feed back and the colour was black because when i was writing it it was set white and i couldn't see the text, also i agree it was very badly worded ill fix that up.

'Kwala' wrote:
Fixed up the colour for you. Haven't seen you much or I may not have noticed.

Thanks

-1. Never ever seen you on. I have been active a lot lately and have never noticed or seen you. Try stick out.

• 2 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search