SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SpecZz Unban - Minigames

specCynz

Name:
SpecZz

Server Banned On:
Minigames

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):
STEAM_0:1:103073048

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum)
steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialSpecZz

Date/Time of Ban:
SpecZz 28/07/2016

Banning Admin (if known):
unknown

Reason for Ban (if known):
being rude or something?

Why I should be unbanned:

because i wasnt only trying to joke around and have fun, the admin was already mad and took it out on the first person he could. Unfair use of admin powers and was definitely blatant use of bullying and admin abuse.

You were banned for 3 hours. I banned you AND your butt buddy doing the exact same thing. My emotions aren't relevant in this situation, and upon receiving multiple reports of you doing for a very extended period of time I felt the need to ban you.
It's not my fault you broke the rules.

• Like 2

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

'The Wage Gap' wrote:
You were banned for 3 hours. I banned you AND your butt buddy doing the exact same thing. My emotions aren't relevant in this situation, and upon receiving multiple reports of you doing for a very extended period of time I felt the need to ban you.
It's not my fault you broke the rules.

I was being directly affected by someone in the server called NaCl, this player was constantly talking, me and my "butt buddy" were convincing him to be quiet so that everyone else on the server could enjoy playing.

The messages received entailed that you were mic spamming, and upon joining that is exactly what I heard from both you and your friend.
My actions have no reason to be reconsidered.

• Like 2

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

'The Wage Gap' wrote:
The messages received entailed that you were mic spamming, and upon joining that is exactly what I heard from both you and your friend.
My actions have no reason to be reconsidered.

It's the way you handled it...

Now you're saying my actions weren't even wrong? I may not have handled it the best, but the punishment pursued was necessary.

• Like 2

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

'The Wage Gap' wrote:
Now you're saying my actions weren't even wrong? I may not have handled it the best, but the punishment pursued was necessary.

Your actions were wrong, the way you handled it was also incorrect.
A simple "you have been warned, if you do it again you will be banned"

Literally as easy as that..

Warnings just provide the performer of such act to do it again once I leave or another admin leaves. If you're willing to do it while I'm offline and not online, I find it more of the reason to not give you a warning.

• Like 2

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

'The Wage Gap' wrote:
Warnings just provide the performer of such act to do it again once I leave or another admin leaves. If you're willing to do it while I'm offline and not online, I find it more of the reason to not give you a warning.

Literally the point of a warning with a ban threat means that I will not do it. If someone else messages you then ban me...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search