SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

MIP for my 2008 football team's Unban Appeal

ph4tba11z37$$

Your ingame Name: MIP for my 2008 football team

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:192093065

Date / Time of Ban: 7pm 7/6/17

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Sirtron

Reason for ban (if known): Meech believed I had RDM'd him because I was robbing him and he ran away toward the bank, I believed he was doing this to put his money away.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because he didn't ask me to go to the bank he just started running and saying he was going to the bank. (Meech was also meta gaming before I killed him by telling his TS channel that he was being robbed at the small bank.)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4tSt2gIkOM5clFYMUdVNzVodUE/view

i was on during the event  of the multiple robberies and i can confirm that none were RDM.

also common sense does say if they need to go to the bank they are either trying to delay the robbery to get backup (as meech did) or going to deposit the cash they have on em. (wouldnt you try to stop that as well)
this ban is unjust  and the right move would be to remove it (consider the events as a warning) and keep a close eye on the members involved (@ph4tba11z37$$, @Meech and @Sirtron)

also take note of the ban request (http://killzonegaming.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2982-rpg-ban-request-ph4tba11z37-mip-for-my-2008-football-team/

if it was an actual issue for meech he would have done it that night (it doesnt take all day to edit and post a video)
this is clearly  in retaliation to the events that unfolded today between sirtron and phatballz (and others that im unsure of)
sirtron used meech to get dirt so sirtron could ban phatty.

anyone who knows me knows im not one to lie and would rather have a clean and well behaved community, but sadly it gets messy when admins are part of the problem/s especially long term ones that have gained trust over time.

if this unban request is denied at least keep a close eye on future events involving these members.

My pickle is not up for the tickle >.<

sober.gif

This happened today @tjweary , get your facts right. Literally multiple accounts have also said the same thing. Get your own evidence to justify an unban. Dont use my video.

Edited by Meech

1 minute ago, Meech said:

This happened today @tjweary , and im just uploading ANOTHER video to justify that he done it done multiple other people. Get your own evidence to justify an unban. Dont use my video.

nofilter.jpg

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

1 minute ago, ph4tba11z37$$ said:

I have not killed you or robbed you today @Meech

Mate clearly you cant get your lies straight. This happened 4 hours ago.

It did not happen 4 hours ago. 100% have not robbed you today, the video and the 18 kills happened yesterday which is all you refer to in the ban appeal.

1 minute ago, ph4tba11z37$$ said:

It did not happen 4 hours ago. 100% have not robbed you today, the video and the 18 kills happened yesterday which is all you refer to in the ban appeal.

Yep. Ok so you might want to revert back on making this lie go any further, not only is this digitally time stamped, it's easily attainable from the server. So just breathe and get your facts straight before continuing to lie.

we all know this is because of the events that unfolded today while sirtron was an officer. we cannot ignore that it is a major part of the ban/unban appeal.

sober.gif

Just now, tjweary said:

we all know this is because of the events that unfolded today while sirtron was an officer. we cannot ignore that it is a major part of the ban/unban appeal.

we all know youre his boy smh

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

OK the reason for all the hate because I caught phatballs group doing some illegal things so I threw them in jail, then when that escaped they were caught and killed an officer, so when phatballs was put back in jail for 5000 seconds he was not given a chance to pay bail. 

JUST REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A GAME AND ALSO YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES. AS A COP IM HERE TO PUT PEOPLE IN JAIL WHEN THEY DO ILLEGAL STUFF, DONT GET MAD AT ME FOR DOING THAT.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

2 minutes ago, Sirtron said:

OK the reason for all the hate because I caught phatballs group doing some illegal things so I threw them in jail, then when that escaped they were caught and killed an officer, so when phatballs was put back in jail for 5000 seconds he was not given a chance to pay bail. 

JUST REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A GAME AND ALSO YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES. AS A COP IM HERE TO PUT PEOPLE IN JAIL WHEN THEY DO ILLEGAL STUFF, DONT GET MAD AT ME FOR DOING THAT.

bro wtf let me kill cops smh

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

I'd just like to note that it's stated in the rules that mugging must be done in a private place. The video evidence @Meech uploaded shows him being mugged in a very public place.

(You may NOT mug someone in public, must be indoors in a closed off area.)

this isnt about "who is whos boy"
i'm about what's right, and what is wrong. this is a very messy situation, i would love to take a look at the logs of todays events (killing, chat, etc) and if their is proof that phatballz is in the wrong, my opinion on the matter will change.
in my eyes the video posted by meech doesnt prove RDM, but it also shows certain activities that are not allowed (crosshair overlay is in a sense cheating when crosshairs have been removed from the server.)

okay, they are jailed, you are only supposed to remove contraband (guns,zipties,lockpicks,drugs etc.) , not minerals as well.

i'd be defending meech if he was in the same boat as phatballz (if i believed meech was in the right of course) i think phatballz has been wrongly targeted over extended events that happened today.

@Sirtron it would be much better if you had banned him for something that happened to you, instead of involving events that happened last night. if need be i can review my last 24 hours of game footage, scouring the killfeed to see when these events happened. if that needs to happen keep in mind it will take over a day.

sober.gif

Sirtron: unless its in the rules than you can. but if you rob in public the cops can arrest you and put you in jail. - sirtron robbed me in public and with a taser? "question mark"

Edited by (UCU) MadeInChina

2 minutes ago, tjweary said:

i'm about what's right, and what is wrong. this is a very messy situation, i would love to take a look at the logs of todays events (killing, chat, etc) and if their is proof that phatballz is in the wrong, my opinion on the matter will change.
in my eyes the video posted by meech doesnt prove RDM, but it also shows certain activities that are not allowed (crosshair overlay is in a sense cheating when crosshairs have been removed from the server.)

okay, they are jailed, you are only supposed to remove contraband (guns,zipties,lockpicks,drugs etc.) , not minerals as well.

i'd be defending meech if he was in the same boat as phatballz (if i believed meech was in the right of course) i think phatballz has been wrongly targeted over extended events that happened today.

@Sirtron it would be much better if you had banned him for something that happened to you, instead of involving events that happened last night. if need be i can review my last 24 hours of game footage, scouring the killfeed to see when these events happened. if that needs to happen keep in mind it will take over a day.

6 minutes ago, Dongle said:

I'd just like to note that it's stated in the rules that mugging must be done in a private place. The video evidence @Meech uploaded shows him being mugged in a very public place.

(You may NOT mug someone in public, must be indoors in a closed off area.)

i rest my case phatballs's boi

also accumulating evidence to ban soemone is more effective than doing it for "something that happened to someone else, not you" what kind of an argument is that rofl

• Like 1

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

the joys of writing things out without checking recent replies,

no need to enlarge anything. i record everything purely because i can. if anything i can find helps anyone else, i'll happily post it.

(EG TNKs RDM on @Flexicute )

wage gap as you're here clearly to stir up shit, would you mind just... backing away. so the problem can be dealt with civilly?

sober.gif

1 minute ago, tjweary said:

the joys of writing things out without checking recent replies,

no need to enlarge anything. i record everything purely because i can. if anything i can find helps anyone else, i'll happily post it.

(EG TNKs RDM on @Flexicute )

wage gap as you're here clearly to stir up shit, would you mind just... backing away. so the problem can be dealt with civilly?

"without checking recent replies"

hello i'm quoting your shit? if you're referring to him "not doing it today," can say that the first thing I heard when I jumped on today was "oh ye this boi rdm'd me" from meech. and im not here to stir shit buddy, just here to point out the facts xo

• Like 1

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

4 minutes ago, tjweary said:

If i do or do not have a crosshair overlay is nothing that is of relevance to what happened, is cheating or breaking any current rule.

And again, this literally happened today, your mate has something wrong in his head to think this was yesterday. 

I have chat logs to both Flexicute and Sirtron about phatb4llz from today, way before the events of your little police battle, so again have clearly more evidence to show you that this ban has no involvement of that.  

you're right, the event in question did happen today around 12pm.  i may not have been their to witness it but the timing does line up.

sober.gif

in conclusion, not an RDM, public execution yes.

would love for someones opinion on crosshair overlays though as that is an unfair advantage. 
hate to do this but umm @skyprah, thoughts on overlays after  ingame crosshair has been removed?

sober.gif

3 minutes ago, tjweary said:

you're right, the event in question did happen today around 12pm.  i may not have been their to witness it but the timing does line up.

Just now, tjweary said:

in conclusion, not an RDM, public execution yes.

would love for someones opinion on crosshair overlays though as that is an unfair advantage. 
hate to do this but umm @skyprah, thoughts on overlays after  ingame crosshair has been removed?

Two things here:

1. Why the fuck are you using firefox

2. It's an RDM

• Like 1

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

• sm! locked this topic