SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[TTT] Defibrillator

draph

Is this a thing on CS:GO? If so could it be added in the traitor shop?

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, skyprah said:

Whats it do? Brings someone back to life within X seconds of being dead?

Pretty much takes a couple seconds of holding e on a dead traitor (or innocent) body and brings them back.

Would be an amazing addition to the server +1

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

But I guess the problem would be is the price, like what would be the price you would set it at because setting it at 12k would be way too low if it can revive a dead teammate. I guess there would now be a use of dragging the bodies if you then add a defib because it would be harder for the traitors to revive their teammate.

44 minutes ago, ElementX said:

But I guess the problem would be is the price, like what would be the price you would set it at because setting it at 12k would be way too low if it can revive a dead teammate. I guess there would now be a use of dragging the bodies if you then add a defib because it would be harder for the traitors to revive their teammate.

I think a price of 12k and only 1 use per round is okay. Thoughts? 

@TTT Administrator @TTT Moderator @TTT Trial Administrator @TTT Trial Moderator

2jz1fkoweayz.png

1 minute ago, Harik said:

I think a price of 12k and only 1 use per round is okay. Thoughts? 

maybe like 14 or 15k or though that is a high price if you are constantly getting Traitor and you are constantly getting multiple kills then it would be fairly simple to get a defib and revive your fellow traitor

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search