SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Borday's Unban Appeal

Borday

Your ingame Name: Borday

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_76561198352728343

Date / Time of Ban: 06-20-17 01:07

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Console

Reason for ban (if known): [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I do not know why I am banned, and I was looking forward to playing with my friends on Role Play, but I got this message. Is this because I have a smurf account that I may have played on KZG servers before on? I have a lot of respect for you guys (The Admins) and the KZG community, and I did not intend on this ban. I will be looking forward to playing again after if I get unbanned. Get back asap, thanks. Borday

This happens when you have another account banned.

It works off your IP so you must have been banned on another account and its banned your main or smurf account.

Edited by Ec1ipse

7 minutes ago, Ec1ipse said:

This happens when you have another account banned.

It works off your IP so you must have been banned on another account and its banned your main or smurf account.

Is this KZG or CSGO Vac??

1 minute ago, Ec1ipse said:

KZG

Do you know the reasoning of that ban or that account? I dont remember ever being banned..

So your friend was at your house, and after mum went to sleep you let him get a brand new account and download hacks onto your computer and play csgo KNOWING you were going to get banned....?

Id like to have a dollar for everyone someone's ban was "because of my friend" or "it was my little brother" 

I wouldn't have to work a day in my life ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

giphy (4).gif

1 hour ago, THRASHER said:

So your friend was at your house, and after mum went to sleep you let him get a brand new account and download hacks onto your computer and play csgo KNOWING you were going to get banned....?

Id like to have a dollar for everyone someone's ban was "because of my friend" or "it was my little brother" 

I wouldn't have to work a day in my life ;) 

Nah it wasnt on my computer, and he had some shitty aimware or something... sorry for wasting your time ;l 

I hope you understand how hard your story is to believe :/

This appeal is going to be denied for now but if you really want to be unbanned, I suggest getting your "friend" to post up an unban appeal and if his appeal gets accepted, you should be unbanned as well.

You seem like a genuine guy based on your responses on this thread, but unfortunately, we have protocols to follow. 

Oh just one last thing, I'm not saying that you were hacking, but if you were, It's so much easier to own up to your mistakes and ask for forgiveness; you would be surprised as to how forgiving we can be :)

closed. 

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic