SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Ruby Da Cherry's Unban Appeal

Ruby Da Cherry

Your ingame Name: Ruby Da Cherry

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:95113981

Date / Time of Ban: 06-24-17 04:17am

Admin that banned or muted (if known): skyprah

Reason for ban (if known): Ignoring Admins

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Even with what happened on that night, I still feel like I was a slightly positive member of the community. I feel like this has really been a wake-up call and I will continue to take the steps necessary in order to help myself be a more positive member of the community. I can't express how much I regret my actions and how sorry I am. I enjoy playing on the server and I would never do anything to harm it. I know I messed up and I am regretting it heavily. I understand that what I did was against the rules of the server. I am definitely guilty of what I was banned for but I know that I were unbanned I would be able come back as a more positive member of the community. At that moment, I felt as if I was making the server a better place by breaking the rules and verbally abusing a key member of the KZG community but I now realize that it was my own naivety that made me perform the actions that concluded with me being banned. I really hope that I can come back to KZG as I really enjoyed the few days that I was able to indulge in the community.

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

+1 for my old pal, i feel he has the desire to be more mature and respectful once he returns to us in good hands. gl pal 

Edited by KZRRR

+1 for sure.

Active member, and actively RP's according to the rules. All of this stemmed from a misunderstanding with admins.

+1 for unban, 

Although my opinion might not mean much in light of recent events, i do believe that Ruby deserves to be unbanned. I mean, we all make mistakes right? we say things that seem appropriate at the current time, yet shouldn't of been said. One event of immaturity shouldn't be a determining factor on whether or not he gets to play the server, Seeing as Ruby had a clean slate before this event and has been nothing but nice towards the community and myself i think he should be unbanned or a more fair punishment should be implemented.

+1 He's a good lad, was always fun to see him around and roleplay with him. And for him to be banned for something so small forever just seems excessive in my eyes.

23 hours ago, KZRRR said:

+1 for my old pal, i feel he has the desire to be more mature and respectful once he returns to us in good hands. gl pal 

23 hours ago, nigas_r_putrid said:

+1 for sure.

Active member, and actively RP's according to the rules. All of this stemmed from a misunderstanding with admins.

22 hours ago, Primed. said:

+1 for unban, 

Although my opinion might not mean much in light of recent events, i do believe that Ruby deserves to be unbanned. I mean, we all make mistakes right? we say things that seem appropriate at the current time, yet shouldn't of been said. One event of immaturity shouldn't be a determining factor on whether or not he gets to play the server, Seeing as Ruby had a clean slate before this event and has been nothing but nice towards the community and myself i think he should be unbanned or a more fair punishment should be implemented.

16 hours ago, ryz0o said:

+1 He's a good lad, was always fun to see him around and roleplay with him. And for him to be banned for something so small forever just seems excessive in my eyes.

Thanks all for your words

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

• skyprah locked this topic