SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Pepsi

kidx

Current ingame name : Pepsi

What server are you applying for?: KZG Minigames 

Where are you located?: Australia NSW

Do you have an ingame microphone?: Yes (don't use it much)

How many hours on CS:GO?: 2054

How many hours do you have on the server? (Type /pt or /playtime or gameme in server): 26

Have you read the server rules for the server that you are applying for admin on?: Yes not much but I can remember them 

Have you ever donated to the server?: Yes for perma VIP

Name at least two people who will vouch for you to be an admin: Wage Gap,Kwala and Thrasher

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming?: Well I want to help the sever out in so many ways but I cant do so as a casual I would like to bring knew ideas to the table and all around keep the sever under controll  

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Well how would I benefit the sever, I would put in hard work and be devote to my role as an admin I would stop any kind of abuse like racism or targeting for age.

What do you think of Killzone Gaming? Well I think its a place for relaxation and fun from Tiny Chat, TS or even just a nice yarn on the sever. I'm a  kid that has a passion for gaming and loves to come home from a big day sit down in my chair and have some great fun on the KZG severs from Jailbreak to Multi-Mode  I cant see any reason you would'nt ever? Well think about it would Pepsi be a great admin (I think he will be xD) what will he bring to the table please tell me in the text boxes below and give me some of your guys feedback I would love to see what you guys think. Cheers, Pepsi

:th

+rep Nice person to talk to and has confidence would like to see him as a trial good luck dude.
Mag1c,

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Mag1c' wrote:
neutral bit more effort and you would have my side ;) but nice person to talk to
Mag1c,

Thank you man see you are coming from man thx

+1 Cool guy, have seen him on a lot lately, never toxic or rude to other players, would be a good admin.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

+1, fit to administrate the server. Helpful towards all players and very mature for someone as young as he is.

• Like 1

like my shit pussies

ups.jpg

+1 Sick guy joy to play with and is respectful to everyone

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

'CELLA' wrote:
+rep, one of the chillest dude's I've talked to these past 2 weeks. I have so much respect for him :)

Thank you dude :)

• 2 weeks later...

Really good guy helps admins out and keeps the community intact I really want him to be admin because he knows what he is doing he knows the rules and Alerts admins when something is going wrong +1 rep love to see you as admin dude

seen you only a few times in scoutz however, quiet and well behaved. respectful in the forums. I dont see why not trial for MG server

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

'teaR♡' wrote:
Really good guy helps admins out and keeps the community intact I really want him to be admin because he knows what he is doing he knows the rules and Alerts admins when something is going wrong +1 rep love to see you as admin dude

ty bro

'BuLLee' wrote:
seen you only a few times in scoutz however, quiet and well behaved. respectful in the forums. I dont see why not trial for MG server

ty bro

• 4 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search