SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[RP] Smoking Weed

Ec1ipse

Smoking weed feature, !weed to smoke it.

How this would work people that plant and grow weed would sell that off to people on the streets, you would then save it for later or smoke it. You could be any job to smoke it apart from a cop.

This weed plugin is already on Jailbreak, how it works is you do !weed and then big green cloud goes around you and screen goes green for short time.

I personally think if it was to be added it should be like, the screen tilts from side to side not to fast and also green screen. (No green cloud)

This is a great idea and will make sense with planting/selling weed etc. so instead of selling it you can make some fresh produce for yourself :) 

Good idea. Doesn't make sense that you're able to grow weed but you are unable to smoke it.

Edited by Justin ♛

good idea, i think it should buff in a way, like it puts colors on screen and tilts but also increases HP to 120-150 for like 10s or something around that area

(thought of this while reading so its not the best idea come to think of it)

Edited by Vulture

This is cool I guess you could just login and smoke some weed and then just tell the cops you are smoking weed...

Pretty cool idea, maybe you can buy cigarette paper from the drug dealer and combine it with the fresh marijuana i suppose.

This is clearly a suggestion for fun tho right? No buffs given etc?

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

39 minutes ago, Ruby Da Cherry said:

This is clearly a suggestion for fun tho right? No buffs given etc?

Oh there would be buffs but also negative effects if you develop an addiction. I'm unsure exactly how to approach this as it is a suggestion that came up in the early days of the server. Basically my thoughts would be, crafting your weed into joints. Selling your joints on the streets. Smoking joints for a minor buff (not sure exactly, maybe some armor, taking less damage or a weed planting/harvested weed selling buff) There would also be negative effects from prolonged use of smoking such as occasionally blurry vision or slower running speed etc. 

Also a realistic joint being held in your hand and being smoked as well as players seeing you smoke it. You could even add medical marijuana subscriptions for chronic pain:564da112d749c_wink(1):

Keep the ideas on this suggestion.

12 minutes ago, skyprah said:

Oh there would be buffs but also negative effects if you develop an addiction. I'm unsure exactly how to approach this as it is a suggestion that came up in the early days of the server. Basically my thoughts would be, crafting your weed into joints. Selling your joints on the streets. Smoking joints for a minor buff (not sure exactly, maybe some armor, taking less damage or a weed planting/harvested weed selling buff) There would also be negative effects from prolonged use of smoking such as occasionally blurry vision or slower running speed etc. 

Also a realistic joint being held in your hand and being smoked as well as players seeing you smoke it. You could even add medical marijuana subscriptions for chronic pain:564da112d749c_wink(1):

Keep the ideas on this suggestion.

Yeah that would be smart. Maybe like nausea for a certain time.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

23 minutes ago, skyprah said:

Oh there would be buffs but also negative effects if you develop an addiction.

addiction? what's that

Marijuana dependency :):thrasher:

But yeah, good idea and i had a similar idea to be able to buy "tobacco pipes" and "oil poures" and place them in your house like furniture and so on. But this does is a lot cleaner and better then mine. Adding pros/cons for smoking cannabis would be a good thing to have.

Nice suggestion @Ec1ipse

Edited by THRASHER
spelling mistake too many hot ones

giphy (4).gif

I mean, you can't really get addicted to weed but perhaps we could bring in doing heroin aswell?

Fuck The Population

1 hour ago, Ruby Da Cherry said:

I mean, you can't really get addicted to weed

Wrong but also right

Marijuana isn't an addictive substance at all, but depending from which age you start to smoke weed at can cause addictive habits to smoke weed regulary. I wouldnt go as far as saying it is 100% addictive but i would probably say it's all in the in the persons personality traits and what their genes are. Some people quit whenever they want, but some people might even get cold sweats at night if they skip a smoke up or 2. That is what i would call someome with  marijuana dependancy. Also some people like to add tobacco (addictive bad stuff) into their weed for many reasons, mine being to get a larger chop.

Edited by THRASHER

giphy (4).gif

3 minutes ago, THRASHER said:

Wrong but also right

Marijuana isn't an addictive substance at all, but depending from which age you start to smoke weed at can cause addictive habits to smoke weed regulary. I wouldnt go as far as saying it is 100% addictive but i would probably say it's all in the in the persons personality traits and what their genes are. Some people quit whenever they want, but some people might even get cold sweats at night bye if they skip a smoke up or 2. That is what i would call someome with  marijuana dependancy. Also some people like to add tobacco (addictive bad stuff) into their weed for many reasons, mine being to get a larger chop.

Yeah but making everyone have marijuana dependency isn't exactly realistic, that's more my point. Heroin addiction is more common in heroin users then weed addiction is to people who smoke weed.

Edited by Ruby Da Cherry

Fuck The Population

1 hour ago, Ruby Da Cherry said:

Yeah but making everyone have marijuana dependency isn't exactly realistic, that's more my point. Heroin addiction is more common in heroin users then weed addiction is to people who smoke weed.

you'd be surprised here in melb :) 

giphy (4).gif

Just now, THRASHER said:

you'd be surprised here in melb :) 

I'm pretty sure a lot of em just smoke because they can lul. I know I do.

Fuck The Population

This plugin is on combat surf but you just do !joints could be cool on RP :crying_jordan:

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search