SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[RP] Gang Related Suggestions

KZRRR

As Gangs are becoming a popular concept on the RP server, I've thought of some ideas that would be sick to have implemented into the server.

- Having a 'Gang Safe deposit box' at the big bank which has a x amount of capacity which allows Admins of a gang to access the groups contents at any time. - Needs to purchased

- Having a 'Gang Bank Account' which allows Admins of a gang to deposit/withdraw money within this account. - Needs to purchased

- Allowing players of a gang to speak privately within a 'Gang Chat' by typing .g or switching from /global to /gang chat.

Let me know your opinions!

Edited by KZRRR
  • Like 1

This is a big +1, I love the idea of trust within gang and being able to share items with your fellow gang members that you trust.

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

One of the suggestions which i was actually going to make a post about (until you posted it) was the gang chat, it will help around with talking privately with the gang (e.g eavesdroppers etc) Also this plug-in was in Jailbreak, to type to your gang you would do /g (text) 

Hopefully this could be added as a feature in roleplay.

+rep Keep the good ideas flowing! Hopefully your suggestions are implemented into the server :D It'd also be cool to have private chat for all police.

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

That's pretty good :carlton:

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

+1 This is a great suggestion if this was added I would play role play a lot more

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

14 hours ago, Swiftzz ♛ said:

One of the suggestions which i was actually going to make a post about (until you posted it) was the gang chat, it will help around with talking privately with the gang (e.g eavesdroppers etc) Also this plug-in was in Jailbreak, to type to your gang you would do /g (text) 

Hopefully this could be added as a feature in roleplay.

great minds think alike

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2017 at 5:12 AM, KZRRR said:

great minds think alike

I support these ideas. Yea good ideas man, and of course optional so a win win. :) 

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search