SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Cryptix's Unban Appeal

cryptix

Your ingame Name: Cryptix

Server you were banned / muted on?: Scouts and Knivez

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6877

Date / Time of Ban: 07-20-2017 / 1:30 AM~ (AEST) UTC +10

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Mr_Merkhem99

Reason for ban (if known): *Apparently* I am wall hacking.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I am not wall-hacking! While playing against Mr_Merkhem99 on scoutzknivez server (2v1) I was on a killing spree, simply because Mr_Merkhem99 was just bhopping around trying to knife me while i was mostly on the ground scoping and fragging him. Approximately after 2-3 maps later, Mr_Merkhem99 asked me what my rank was in MM, I replied "LE" then he said "In only 500 hours?" (implying that it's impossible to achieve LE rank under 500 hours of CS:GO while friends of mine achieved SMFC/GE when we initially started the game). I've also never used profanity and didn't provoke him into banning me what so ever. After a while, he just calls out "you're walling" and then I was immediately banned and very confused. I was convinced that I had humiliated an admin to a point where he had to abuse his admin rights (without proper procedure such as recording a demo and reviewing it) and straight out ban me on the spot for a reason he mentions a minute before.

Edited by cryptix
quote fix

I mean merkhem is a respected admin on the scoutz server, his judgement is not only respected but on point. He's been a staff member for a long time now so you think he would have made the right call, whereas you're a newer player and not many people trust you let alone know you on the server. If it was his word against yours, and if you have absolutely noone backing your point I think it will go in his favour. Just my thoughts on this :) 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

I see, well how do i prove my innocence then? This is a bit of a bizarre situation, I may be new to CS:GO and KZG community but i'm 100% sure that I've been playing CS more than he has. I have plenty of friends from CS 1.6 that currently still play today which can vouch for me. If you want to take it the next level confirmation, I am open minded and can meet in-person (possibly at a LAN net cafe). I am not cheating in any way, shape, or form.

1 minute ago, cryptix said:

I see, well how do i prove my innocence then? This is a bit of a bizarre situation, I may be new to CS:GO and KZG community but i'm 100% sure that I've been playing CS more than he has. I have plenty of friends from CS 1.6 that currently still play today which can vouch for me. If you want to take it the next level confirmation, I am open minded and can meet in-person (possibly at a LAN net cafe). I am not cheating in any way, shape, or form.

If you have any evidence it would be a good start, you could've shadowplayed it. Were your friends from 1.6 online at the time of the ban? Did THEY have it recorded? Also no, I don't think anyone wants to meet you in person to dispute this matter. 

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch

unknown.png

Just now, iamjagzzlul said:

If you have any evidence it would be a good start, you could've shadowplayed it. Were your friends from 1.6 online at the time of the ban? Did THEY have it recorded? Also no, I don't think anyone wants to meet you in person to dispute this matter. 

Why would i be randomly recording a game that I'm having like at 1:30 AM  ? I've mentioned that I was banned immediately on the spot, I had no time to record anything. 

My friends from 1.6 were not in-game. I said that they can vouch for me since I known them for a long time, I was also an admin on CS 1.6 community named 'Players - Realm'.

@iamjagzzlul all good mate, let seniors deal with this.

@cryptix thanks your your appeal merk will be investigating further and will let you know soon after consulting with senior staff, until then leave the comments for later guys

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

3 minutes ago, cryptix said:

Why would i be randomly recording a game that I'm having like at 1:30 AM  ? I've mentioned that I was banned immediately on the spot, I had no time to record anything. 

My friends from 1.6 were not in-game. I said that they can vouch for me since I known them for a long time, I was also an admin on CS 1.6 community named 'Players - Realm'.

Shadowplay lets you record footage from like 10 minutes ago, it's built into your gfx card or whatever.  One last thing,  we didn't really need to know the community name. :) 

2 minutes ago, BuLLee said:

@iamjagzzlul all good mate, let seniors deal with this.

@cryptix thanks your your appeal merk will be investigating further and will let you know soon after consulting with senior staff, until then leave the comments for later guys

Sorry, wanted one last word. 

Edited by iamjagzzlul

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch

unknown.png

I agree with @iamjagzzlul when he said that my word will be believed over yours as I am a fairly long-term Staff member. In saying that however, I do believe that any argument and say that you have be taken into consideration.

As we were playing, It seemed to me that you were hitting at least 99% of your shots, you were preaiming and prefiring corners which yes I would get if you were to prefire say the mid doors of Evo or Orange, but the corners you prefired on me even when bhopping where correct and your timing seemed to be exactly on point from when I came around each corner. I picked up on that early and thought "Yeah okay this guys good" but even the best were not as consist with timing and angles are you were. Along side me and you, two other players. Kinky was my teammate and joined while we were playing Boef, and when I join I asked him what his thoughts where and he agreed that you were extremely fishy, and not legit. After the time of your banning, the other player (I don't remember his name) said to me that you were also extremely fishy. 

Apart from seeing it myself and by word of mouth, I have no video evidence of the incident which I know I'm at fault for and will try get on top of that next time.

Last thing from me, is that not long ago I did recently ban an alt of @Larko because I thought he was hacking before I knew it was Larko, but I had that fixed as I made a mistake and an unjust ban, so I will say that if you believe that my ban was unjust and you have anything else to say, please do.

As for the final verdict, I will leave that up to any Senior (Or higher) to decide.

I totally understand that an admin would have the upper hand in terms of trust, but this is really not fair if i end up being permanently banned, it hurts because I'm truly not cheating and it would be a misjudgement if end up being banned. Your statement is very opinionated:

8 minutes ago, Mr_Merkhem99 said:

It seemed to me that you were hitting at least 99% of your shots, you were preaiming and prefiring corners which yes I would get if you were to prefire say the mid doors of Evo or Orange, but the corners you prefired on me even when bhopping where correct and your timing seemed to be exactly on point from when I came around each corner.

I definitely was not on the 99% mark, you were just bhopping all around trying to knife me and I would be shooting at you and sometimes no-scope if you had come close by. I understand when you mention about the pre-fire, those pre-fire you mentioned are mostly just shoulder peek shots after I had spotted you and not before (unless you gave your position away by making sound). Most of the time and i was just listening to your hops, since it's 2v1 coordinating player's step and jump sound can be very easy. it was like 2v1 or 2v2, the maps were not big so it makes it as easier to predict where you were coming from.

I really don't understand how I was suspicious, I didn't shoot you through walls, I was not tracing you through the walls, I was simply scoping and shooting as normally I would when playing MM, aim1v1 or even ESEA.

I've mentioned it before, if there's any way that i can prove my innocence, I'm up for it. As of this case, neither of us have a demo and instead it's just word of mouth.

This might be off-topic, but I have been speaking to @skyprah way before this incident regarding him utilising GOTV on his servers. I also reported cheaters as well and thanks to @skyprah got the cheater banned. (I also reported multiple instances of cheaters on another CS:GO gaming community, the admins there can also vouch for me in regards to my integrity.)

It has been so damn long since i've seen a 4 digit steam id, *memories of 1.5 and 1.6 come flooding back* 

Merk is generally good with his calls, saying that if Seniors are down with it and if @BuLLee is fine with it, i'd probs ask for the ban to either be shortened to a bare minimum or just removed as of lack of evidence, we all get a bit fishy at times in a SK server since its a fast paced game and i'm sure mistakes can be made

Just adding my own input here;

Played with some of my mates who are generally decent but not the best at the game whom are around the Legendary Eagle rank and somewhat got put against you a week back. Saying this, I have no idea who are you are, and we've only confronted eachother once in mm, plus your name rings a big bell with your unique name. Reason to why I know this? You were a standout player but certainly not the best when played against you. Regarding the game, we in fact did win and you certainly weren't suspicious at all. I also had a geeze at your profile at the beginning of the game which is what I commonly do with players that hold less than 500 hours on cs:go and have a close eye on them during the match. I have close to 3k hours on csgo and hold the rank of supreme, and with prior experience with cheaters, I definitely don't think you cheat at all. Just a bloke with experience and knowledgeable game sense.

Dw about it lads, shit happens, that's why the option for unban appeals is here in the first place. Probably the main thing that made cryptix seem sus is actually using sound cues properly, as it's quite an uncommon thing to use in low grav scoutz (much more common on 800 grav servers). Generally people just fly around and don't use techniques from regular CS (e.g. pre-aiming, jiggle peeking, using radar etc).

IMO unban him and just keep an eye on him, but from the sounds of things I don't think he's cheating. I've banned people without recording a demo first; but generally that's reserved for full blatant cases like running around spinbotting lmao. Was like 1-2 in the morning though so cut Merk some slack :P

• Like 2

You don't prove innocence. Innocent until proven guilty. Admins and players should always use the ingame demo to record possible cheater, cheaters and rule breakers etc. Demo's provide hard facts, that are harder to dispute than verbal and anecdotal evidence which is circumstantial.

Accepted.

As i said, I don't think you are hacking. If you are then i'd like to see some evidence, as an admin should have gathered some before the ban.

Enjoy playing, closed.

giphy (4).gif

• sm! locked this topic