SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SamuelOG Apeal On Unban

SamuelOG

Name: SamuelOG

Server Banned On: JailBreak

Steam ID (leave blank if already linked to forum):STEAM_0:1:7543757

Steam Profile Link (leave blank if already linked to forum): steamcommunity.com/id/SamuelOG

Date/Time of Ban:11:00AM 16/May/2016

Banning Admin (if known): M@CHINE , Drew

Reason for Ban (if known): "Wall Hacking"

Why I should be unbanned: So today i was just playing some jailbreak with my brother. it was special day (Awp FFA) and my brother was sitting down next to me playing. i was still alive and i wanted to kill him. he was in a spot where you shouldn't be able to see him. but since i could see his screen i could kill him/ the other guy in there. I came around and killed him. Now it was a 1v1 and my brother was spectating me and since he was spectating it gave xray vision as spectating should. i was looking at his screen and decided it would be funny to make it look like i have hack which i dont. i looked at his screen and scoped in right at the other players head to make it look like i had walls. Now im not sure if there is a way to turn of xray thing in spectator mode but that would fix it from happening. So all i did was look at his screen and had no in-game hacks or anything. So being banned for hacking is unreasonable. Being banned for thinking smart  ;)  basicly. Here is the video of it ; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKoJA_t_mJ0&feature=youtu.be

In the video at like 0:18 seconds you can see me pause and that was me looking at my brothers screen. Have your own opinion and my brothers name is OgFerret Which has talked to some admins saying that i was looking at his screen. Also in a different map a ct walked in my cell which i killed and took his ak-47. M@CHINE Closed the cell doors and i saw on the map his red dot because of terrorist looking at him so i decided to spray there and got a headshot wallbang. lucky but also just using a in-game feature. If you still dont think i am hacking remember those lucky shots you've hit that would look extreamly fishy
id hate to be known as a hacker when i am not as i am simply looking at someone else screen ( my brothers)

Thank You

I was looking at his screen and decided it would be funny to make it look like I have hack which I dont. I looked at his screen and scoped in right at the other players head to make it look like I had walls.

{this  ^^^^ is just asking for a ban}

{In the video at like 0:18 seconds you can see me pause}  that was me skipping the video mate

see what I did is what lost of people thought was right, I was told you looked sus and you had walls so I recorded then bam there we go you "makeing it look like you have walls" so I ask for you to come and chat with me and you sent your brother instead?  because your mic not working. you said you were right next to him so why not  just talk on his PC for a second?. your brother was very calm and sdidnt put up much evidence to support your case so. i talked this through with drew Seiji, biinki (was the guy to first see a prefire/wallbang)  and myself and this is what we came to. even if you didn't have walls making it so your "bro" is spectating you is almost the same thing. 
 final decision is on Skyprah

If what you are saying is true I believe you should be unbanned , the only thing is though how can we be so sure
That you are not lying to get unbanned , for all we know you have hax and unless you can bring solid proof i would personally not be happy to see you get unbanned, I would not like to bring a hacker back into the community, please if you have any sort of evidence please provide it.

One more thing in the video M@CHINE provided you look right at the guy, even if u could see him on your brothers computer that would be very hard to do.... All honesty it looks like your hacking and personally I believe you were hacking and I have to support the ban

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

"even if you didn't have walls making it so your "bro" is spectating you is almost the same thing."
I can understand but i got banned for "hacking". I dont see looking at someone elses screen hacking as hacking is things on you computer that gives actual cheats. in my case i had no hacks and was simply just looking at my brothers screen. imagine it like this. your playing cod on the tv with your brother and you decide to look at his screen because you want to kill him . not hacking and definitely not the same thing.

"One more thing in the video M@CHINE provided you look right at the guy, even if u could see him on your brothers computer that would be very hard to do.... All honesty it looks like your hacking and personally I believe you were hacking and I have to support the ban"

So your saying its too hard to aim while looking at another screen? ridiculous.fairly sure its quite easy to look at a screen literally next to you and aim. Its simply not called for and your expecting the worst

"So your saying its too hard to aim while looking at another screen? ridiculous.fairly sure its quite easy to look at a screen literally next to you and aim. Its simply not called for and your expecting the worst"

Yes it is extremely hard to aim while looking at another screen, If you were looking at your "brothers" screen then how could you see where your cross-hair is going on your own screen? and if you were looking at your own screen how were you so accurate without looking at your brothers screen? From what i have seen i think that at 0:22 seconds it is extremely hard for you to pull of that kind of a swift flick.

-CELLA

76561198129673465.png

'CELLA' wrote:
 "From what i have seen i think that at 0:22 seconds it is extremely hard for you to pull of that kind of a swift flick."

Sorta knew he was there from looking at my brothers screen. im not staring at his screen. i had a idea he was from looking at my brothers screen so of course i would go back to my screen to kill him if he crosses

How can i prove that i was looking at my brothers screen while playing csgo. there is no way i can prove it as it was as simple as that. Now i cant do anything because i dont record me playing csgo which i think most people do aswell.

You have been unbanned. I confirmed that you are indeed brothers with OGferret and I have taken into consideration that you were more than likely ghosting off your brothers screen. I also confirmed that your brother was in game with you at the time of the ban. I assume your brother was on the opposite team which allowed the X-ray dead spec on his screen. You will be monitored closely. I will look at disabling this dead spec in the near future to prevent incidents like this occuring. Take this as a warning to please stop ghosting and even more so, please stop 'pretending to hack'

Thanks

Well said Skyprah.  And Sam please don't use your brothers, friends etc screen as it looks like you are hacking.             

...this topic is closed...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search