SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] ✪ Wolvez 's Moderator Application

✪ Wolvez

Server you're Applying for?: Scouts and Knivez

Steam Account Name: ✪ Wolvez

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217197593

Description of Yourself: So my real name is Connor, im in the 8th grade as we speak, I live in Victoria Australia ive got a pool and a tennis court in my backyard and I joined this at the start of the year, I mostly play ScoutKnivez, my favorite game mode thats why im applying for staff right now. Im pretty much always on ScoutKnivez, unless im playing a different game or doing comp. 

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 2 days and 00:07:30 hours or 50.07 hours 

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: 4:15pm - 10:00pm weekday | 8:00am - 1:00am weekend

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Mr_Merkem99 | Nyalon 

Players vouching your application?: Cena | Lemons | Spookington | Raziko

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: I believe I deserve to be part of the Killzone Gaming Staff Team because, people tell me i'm a likable guy and If someone needs help I help them. Im also a very active member and I have read the rules a couple of times, when someone is doing something bad for example, abusing some in vulgar language, spamming in there mic etc. Thats why I think I should be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staff Team.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Well, first of all, when im on sometimes theres people abusing someone with vulgar language which i think is non called for and those people that think when there are no staff on they can do what ever they want, which ill try and stop that the best I can. Ill kick those people that dont follow the rules.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

Edited by ✪ Wolvez
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

Signed By: WoLLeZ
Currently: KZG Member

giphy.gif

tumblr_n3ze1uxOPD1snqag2o1_500.gif

I think for a mod, you will be good. but application should be open for a week at least, i want to see every ones input. so far I know you dont cross people the wrong way but also we need to make sure that is the case when I or other main admins are not around :) good luck

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

2 hours ago, BuLLee said:

I think for a mod, you will be good. but application should be open for a week at least, i want to see every ones input. so far I know you dont cross people the wrong way but also we need to make sure that is the case when I or other main admins are not around :) good luck

okay

Edited by ✪ Wolvez

Signed By: WoLLeZ
Currently: KZG Member

giphy.gif

tumblr_n3ze1uxOPD1snqag2o1_500.gif

+rep I've been talking to Wolves quite a bit recently. He's very mature and is always trying to help. I think he'd do a fine job as a moderator. Good luck man :D

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

Although i have never seen Wolves in his native environment (scoutz server) I have talked to Wolves plenty on teamspeak, discord and on RP and in each situation I haven't had any issues with him and has been great to chat with. +rep

3 hours ago, ✪ Wolvez said:

im in the 8th grade

lol

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

1 hour ago, Black Chef said:

Although i have never seen Wolves in his native environment (scoutz server) I have talked to Wolves plenty on teamspeak, discord and on RP and in each situation I haven't had any issues with him and has been great to chat with. +rep

Practically what i was going to say, +rep 

+rep i was on earlier today and i didnt notice someone using racial slurs and he used admin chat to tell me, he would be a great part to the staff team

10 hours ago, BuLLee said:

+rep i think he will be a great mod

One thing is you needa stop playing shitty memey stuff and ear rape, especially if no staff are on. If I catch you doing that after this warning it's a week mute.

As long as you do that, very good lad +rep ;^)

• Like 2

+Rep, perfect candidate for the role.... Always enforcing the rules in a calm matter. <3

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+1 Great guy - GOOD LUCK

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

+rep really nice guy and knows his stuff

Become a real Aussie

:carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton::carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton:  

Nice guy good to talk too follows the rules most of the time and tell admins of players breaking them, not sure how he would go moderating a server but thats what the trial phase is for +rep from me and see how he goes during his trial, good luck 

• My Name is Tito locked this topic