SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Scouts and Knivez] ✪ Wolvez 's Moderator Application

✪ Wolvez

-rep Stop begging me to +rep you.I have not known you for that long or played with you for long to know if you are mature enough for the job. At this point does not look like you are good for the job Soz

Edited by ExoTicRage

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

2 minutes ago, ExoTicRage said:

-rep Stop begging me to +rep you.I have not known you for that long or played with you for long to know if you are mature enough for the job. At this point does not look like you are good for the job Soz

The first two pictures are the same mate? ;P

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

Wolvez that was like 20 mins ago you know you asked me don't be dumb the chat from before got deleted i was giving feedback no need to attack (:

76561198165758392.png

And you think if you going for admin you going to play memey music and let the players copy you ??

76561198165758392.png

1 hour ago, ExoTicRage said:

that's the most stupid reason bro don't be just trying to run ur mouth when its not even a good reason xdddd fucking know ur place trash

• Confused 1

Pepsi no need to attack my opinion 

76561198165758392.png

Chill lads application is done and there's plenty of comments already, don't need fights and 5 pages of talking just leave the thread for staff comments now please :)

8 minutes ago, Larko said:

Chill lads application is done and there's plenty of comments already, don't need fights and 5 pages of talking just leave the thread for staff comments now please :)

and more +reps

Signed By: WoLLeZ
Currently: KZG Member

giphy.gif

tumblr_n3ze1uxOPD1snqag2o1_500.gif

+rep

I have been on when wolves has been on and he is very social and everyone loves him on the server and also likes to enforce the rules if needed. Good Job man

11 minutes ago, Ando1 said:

heard that you have been begging people to +rep?

Nope 

giphy.gif

Yes we get it lads, appreciate the support but don't need a million +reps. It's more important who it's from; quality over quantity. Would appreciate any remaining comments to come from regular SK players, I don't even know who half these people are so it doesn't really tell me much.

7 minutes ago, Larko said:

Yes we get it lads, appreciate the support but don't need a million +reps. It's more important who it's from; quality over quantity. Would appreciate any remaining comments to come from regular SK players, I don't even know who half these people are so it doesn't really tell me much.

you do tho

giphy.gif

my last comment was removed/glitched. I was going to say you seem to have a lot of support which is great, you would be good to the server but I agree with larko we need more from regulars and admins, so far there are mixed reviews I reckon give it more time as I suggested from the start but you rushed into this app at least 2 weeks before you should have applied. also, try to use your real voice or one voice at the voice changer , as we heard at least 3 different voices from u. apply in the soon future again, just not yet. +rep & -rep

• Like 2

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

• My Name is Tito locked this topic