SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] Codex's Admin Application

$crim

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: Codex

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119732360

Description of Yourself: Hi, my name Is Codex/ Jesse. My hobbies are playing Basketball, playing games and stuff like that. I live In Australia, Melbourne. I am one of those types of guys that is humorous and very sporty. I love listening to rap including Logic, Hopsin and many others. I have been playing Jailbreak for over 1 year now, I find I have matured up a lot more than those days. I love playing KZG when i have spare time as there is so many servers to play. I mostly play JailBreak, Roleplay and minigames. When i first started to play, I had no confidence of being an ct, nor being an admin. Know having played Jailbreak for so long I have grow a lot more. I will always commit to the server, and I think I can take admin on. Thank you for ready!
Codex

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 9 days 08:17:44 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Weekdays=Normally after school if people are playing(3:30) to around (9:00)
Weekends= Anytime.

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Gyro
Swiftz
JaTheBest

Players vouching your application?: Noice
Motion

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Because I put in work for the server, maturity and most of all enforcing the JailBreak Rules.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Maturity, Loyalty, Rule enforcing, Confidence and last but not least, Pride!

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

I mean I rarely play jailbreak but from the few interactions i've shared with codex he's been mature and sensible. I reckon he's definitely matured since he applied for staff on TTT. +1 

Edited by iamjagzzlul

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

I'm gonna have to be NEUTRAL on this because after I decided to vouch for you, you go and abuse Sgt Soulairis (as he abused you). I know that you two have had some friction between each other for a while but it's good to make things up because going off at each other and with the foul language you both were using doesn't fix anything and as an admin, overlooking this would make me irresponsible. I might change my mind in the next few days if you can stop retaliating and abusing. This doesn't affect the way I see you! You're still a good person don't worry xD!

Good Luck!

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

1 hour ago, JaTheBest123 said:

I'm gonna have to be NEUTRAL on this because after I decided to vouch for you, you go and abuse Sgt Soulairis (as he abused you). I know that you two have had some friction between each other for a while but it's good to make things up because going off at each other and with the foul language you both were using doesn't fix anything and as an admin, overlooking this would make me irresponsible. I might change my mind in the next few days if you can stop retaliating and abusing. This doesn't affect the way I see you! You're still a good person don't worry xD!

Good Luck!

Ja

Yeah after he started going after me, I just said f*** off and muted him. That is what I'll normally do if someone is abusing me. But Fair enough.

Codex

Edited by DailyDoseOfCodex

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

Codex is a mature person (when he wants to be) and enforces the rules. I believe that he has what it takes to become apart of the Jailbreak Staff team, Goodluck Codex

oh and +1

He's a good bloke and he understands the server enough and in my expert opinion I think he could be a great admin. Sometimes I think that he doesn't handle situations correctly and can get rowdy to a point where it annoys me, especially when there are freekills. I think a trial period would be good to see how he responds to the powers of an admin. Good luck dood.

+1

Codex plays many of the KZG servers and has earned respect on each one. From what I can tell he deserves to be A JB Admin. He is mature,polite,smart and he can deal with lots of different situations fast and a helpful way.

Overall I Think Codex deservers the spot and thats Why im going to...

+REP

I haven't played with Codex but, I have talked to him in TS and he seems like a pretty chilled out dude.

+REP

Signed By: WoLLeZ
Currently: KZG Member

giphy.gif

tumblr_n3ze1uxOPD1snqag2o1_500.gif

Codex has gone from being a toxic sewer rat to someone I now enjoy seeing and for good reason. Codexs ethics and maturity has drastically evolved to the point where I can say that him in an admin position will positively impact the server, he knows the rules inside out due to his massive playtime and plenty of experience on how to handle any situation. Your tollerence  to lesser players and behaviour to those whom don't respect you needs  some work but I wish you Best of luck.

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Codex is an alright lad, I wouldn't mind him as an admin on Jailbreak

+rep.

Fuck The Population

tumblr_nukwzvrzsi1r9spw1o1_500.gif

Yeah for sure, his super fun to play with. great kid man :conga_parrot:

just have to watch his mouth here and there, but he will be fine! :christmas_parrot:

GOODLUCK

+REP

:aaw_yeah:

future KZG profile pic.gif

1 hour ago, Dongle said:

Would like to see a bit more detail in what you can bring to KZG, however I'll be giving a +1 for mod

There aren't any mods on jailbreak and many admins have said there will never be.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

+rep have not played with a lot but I see him on most KZG Servers like Jailbreak, Roleplay and etc he enforces the rules and I think he is mature enough to take the role to be an admin on Jailbreak GL CODEX <3 

Edited by ExoTicRage

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

Can be the biggest troll sometimes but enforces the rules when he needs to. Codex is very chill and doesn't really care what anyone else thinks of him. I think he would good as a Trial. Almost said he n word today but had a great recovery :P

+REP

7 minutes ago, SpinnA said:

Can be the biggest troll sometimes but enforces the rules when he needs to. Codex is very chill and doesn't really care what anyone else thinks of him. I think he would good as a Trial. Almost said he n word today but had a great recovery :P

+REP

I don't remember saying the n word? Lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

• sm! locked this topic