SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] Codex's Admin Application

$crim

On 7/25/2017 at 6:15 AM, JaTheBest123 said:

I'm gonna have to be NEUTRAL on this because after I decided to vouch for you, you go and abuse Sgt Soulairis (as he abused you). I know that you two have had some friction between each other for a while but it's good to make things up because going off at each other and with the foul language you both were using doesn't fix anything and as an admin, overlooking this would make me irresponsible. I might change my mind in the next few days if you can stop retaliating and abusing. This doesn't affect the way I see you! You're still a good person don't worry xD!

Good Luck!

Ja

Over the past week of observing Codex, I have come to a conclusion. I am now gonna change to a +rep mainly because Codex has worked on what I said in my previous reply (to stop retaliating and abusing others). Other reasons are that he has been enforcing the rules more frequently and has been the most active player on the server right now. 

Good Luck!

Ja

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

21 minutes ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

I don't remember saying the n word? Lmao

Today on Mountaincraft... you said like you nig then almost finished saying it but then said like Ninja or something. 

2 minutes ago, SpinnA said:

Today on Mountaincraft... you said like you nig then almost finished saying it but then said like Ninja or something. 

legit wtf? I swear I don't remember saying anything.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/08/2017 at 6:23 PM, Dongle said:

Would like to see a bit more detail in what you can bring to KZG, however I'll be giving a +1 for mod

Yeah as would I. But there is really only admin on jailbreak and not really moderator ;) 

and @op i think you should get a few more well respected or more mature players that are able to vouch for you. 

dont think there is any point there being new admins considering its dead

• 2 weeks later...
  • sm! locked this topic