SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Offline Reporting System

Black Chef

Players are more likely to break the rules when admins are offline, this is just common sense but currently the only ways to report issues during this time period are incredibly slow and time consuming.

My suggestion for fixing this is

/report "name" "reason"

this command could be used by any admins/moderators from any server instantly expanding the number of patrolling staff on a server. Admins for the server can then type

/reportlist 

to see who has been reported, for what reason, who by and what time it was reported.

Admins for the server can then type

/reportremove "name"

to remove this report from /reportlist.

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

+1 This would be great. I constantly get messages about users micspamming/chatspamming/hacking on the 1v1 server. Being able to ban cheaters while they're offline would also be very beneficial. 

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

+REP Amazing idea, might take a while to put ob the servers but would be so worth it. GREAT IDEA

@Ruby Da Cherry @Nyalon

that's why it would only be available to mods and admins of other servers, the admin can msg them to follow up if needed. 

Edited by Black Chef

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

@Ruby Da Cherry if the command is limited to all kzg admins and mods then I see no problem with needing the evidence everything time for a report we all know the rules of kzg and most likely of the server we would be on we are all responsible that's why we are part of the kzg staff team in the first place. Though with any action made on a report I believe the name of the reporter should be included in the ban/mute  message so that if its challenged by the player to be unban or unmuted they have their name there. Also in cases of hackers video evidence I believe should be provided someway. But I'm defiantly +REP this fixes a problem that I and other admins have seen too many times where rule breakers aren't punished accordingly.

@Black Chef I think you may have accidentally tagged Naga instead of me:P

I didn't realise that it was only meant to be used by the staff team, which makes more sense anyways. 

Here, have another +1

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

Offline banning can't really work based off word of mouth. What's going to stop someone from reporting someone else for no reason? Evidence still has to be supplied or this will be abused very much. If it was a watchlist or something it would work well though.

Just now, Dongle said:

@THRASHER some ban requests take weeks for someone to finally get around to doing them. I imagine it'd be kind of annoying for the person reporting them

Thats correct to a point.

I used to handle all the requests and appeals until we got a good amount of seniors and every thread would receive an answer as quick as i could puzzle it all together.

I will work to getting them done again, thanks @Dongle.

giphy (4).gif

44 minutes ago, Trikster said:

Offline banning can't really work based off word of mouth. What's going to stop someone from reporting someone else for no reason? Evidence still has to be supplied or this will be abused very much. If it was a watchlist or something it would work well though.

I think your missing the point that only ADMINS AND MODS will have access to this feature, every member of kzg staff has there own powers in their own server, they are all trusted to not abuse their powers. This wont be the 12ies of RP reporting someone for robbing them or annoying them this is trusted staff members of KZG if they are caught abusing the feature they would go through the same process if they abused there powers on there own server. also like is said before putting the name of the reporter in the mute/ban message will make them responsible if the mute/ban wasnt merited and if an unban/unmute request comes along they can present evidence to why it was used.

@Trikster I know -3- Of course I wouldn't ban someone just because someone told me to. I was asked to come on 1v1 to spectate an accused hacker around a week ago. Once I got on and watched them for a bit I was certain that they were indeed hacking. I had their steam profile and their steam ID opened in the steam overlay, but as I was typing in /ban the map changed and they left. I sent their information to a senior, hopping that'd ban them (I don't actually know if he got banned ecksdee). It would just make it a lot easier if banning offline with their userID or their steamID was a thing.

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 

this  reporting system has already been created, and just needs a few tweaks. cheers for the idea Black Chef but we already bet yah to it ;)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

10 minutes ago, My Name is Tito said:

this  reporting system has already been created, and just needs a few tweaks. cheers for the idea Black Chef but we already bet yah to it ;)

fight me

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

LMAO

HAVE THE FIGHT AT KFC

Edited by ExoTicRage

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

Conor Mcgregor vs Floyd Mayweather 

Black Chef vs Tito

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• 2 weeks later...

+1 feel like if someone calls someone out for hacks in scouts n knives and everyone sees it but the hacker over here's and leaves, you could still go through and ban him.

2 hours ago, KJ said:

+1 feel like if someone calls someone out for hacks in scouts n knives and everyone sees it but the hacker over here's and leaves, you could still go through and ban him.

I'm not really sure what you're saying but if you see a hacker on the server you should really be telling an admin and at least recording it. We still have forum ban reports so if you see something that needs action happening on it you can always submit evidence to there like normal

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search