SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

FANBOY/SkyJr's Mod JailBreak App

perma

+rep Noahs a nice, respectful and calm Kid. Ive seen him alot in teamspeak and is very nice. He plays jailbreak quite alot and knows the rules alright.
would like to see him CT more though.

xd

Quite young but for his age, he seems quite mature. I feel as if there is more room for improvement and giving him this position would most likely help him.
Other than that, he's active and hes usually on the Teamspeak. Goodluck.
+rep

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

'ItsGeorgio' wrote:
Neutral knows the rules but can be abit immature

totally disagree with this one as he is just a 12 year old kids and there jokes are very weird in someways ;)

'ItsGeorgio' wrote:

Stop acting like your the only mature in kzg
for me +1, nice, knows the rules is mature and would fit great to be a admin.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'Do It For Pepsi' wrote:
ItsGeorgio wrote:

totally disagree with this one as he is just a 12 year old kids and there jokes are very weird in someways ;)

I know but its my personal opionon

I think you would be an great admin very mature for his age and could help a lot to the server +1

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

Simply too young. I get that you will be mature and i don't doubt it. But this server desperately needs more mature, OLDER admins. -1

• 4 weeks later...

-rep he has been on Kill zone gaming for a long time, can be a fun kid, but don't think he is up to it. My opinion you need to add some more information on your mod app.

+/- Neutral; You know the rules and I don't think I've personally had a complaint about you. However I've never seen you step up to the plate and say when someone has done wrong or seen you help a player in need nor do you have much input when we're on the server, meaning you're very quiet and you don't seem to like to talk up and I'm just not sure if you'd have the confidence to call someone out when they do something wrong. This is just my experience with you.

Good luck bro

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

I like to put my 2 cents on people I cross paths with in applications. Sky comes every now and then to scoutz, not a lot. last time he was one for the first time he got smart with me with something insignificant then immediately apologised. I found it sincere and proper. his age might limit him for this app but for future consideration he might be able to change that view, positively.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

SkyJr is a nice friendly guy who shows he knows the rules and can be respectful and calm. I don't know how he would act in certain situations but that is what trial is for, anyway I don't think I have seen him in action and I personally won't + or - him so it's a neutral,
I'll come back with a response but for now its what it is.
Cheers,
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

'Ay_Papi' wrote:
+/- Neutral; You know the rules and I don't think I've personally had a complaint about you. However I've never seen you step up to the plate and say when someone has done wrong or seen you help a player in need nor do you have much input when we're on the server, meaning you're very quiet and you don't seem to like to talk up and I'm just not sure if you'd have the confidence to call someone out when they do something wrong.  This is just my experience with you.

Good luck bro

Yes I agree with papi's statement as that is also what I think

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

I could see fanboy as an mod. His a respectful player to kzg well know and brings some bantar into the servers and has fun i've seen him on almost every week. He is an active member to kzg i would love to see him as an mod.

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

I would like to see some more information about the qualities that you will bring to this position, instead of just listing them explain how they can help KZG and how you will implement these qualities.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

• 3 months later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search