SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)] FLATLiNE's Admin Application

FLATLiNE

Server you're Applying for?: Aim (1v1 and Casual Comp)

Steam Account Name: FLATLiNE

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15494595

Description of Yourself: I am Luke, 22 years of age from Melbourne, Australia.

Former forum owner, multi-platform community founder and longtime CS:S administrator for the whole division of HeLLsGamers from 2011-2015 (300,000 members)

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 07:08:40 hours +

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: I play all throughout the day and night. WIll primarily be online from 12am-6pm

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: N/A

Players vouching your application?: N/A

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: As a quick pre-statement, I understand I may not meet the requirements, but I urge you to consider my application based on my long-term CS experience of 6 years and the points stated below.

I may not be a known member around Australian servers, or have the most amount of playtime - But I am extremely experienced in a leadership and administration role.
I co-lead a whole division of Counter-Strike players from the US based community of HeLLsGamers - Having to maturely control over 50,000 people. This was at one point a paid role.

I have owned communities, game server boxes, websites and at a time even pro-am Call of Duty teams. I don't feel I need to have people vouch for me or to show that I have put a lot of time (yet) into the servers.

My past experience has taught me many a thing and I know how to appropriately handle almost any situation thrown my way without needing to abuse the powers I have.

In HeLLsGamers I worked my way up from being an general, single server administrator to looking after a whole video game section, a graphics team and server boxes.

Thank you for your time.

Proof of my long-time standing in HG (not now with them) - https://hellsgamers.com/user/8654-flatline/

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Experience, maturity and a fun old-school CS vibe.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

"Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die" - Herbert Hoover

@FLATLiNE you need some more experience on the server. With only 7 hours is not the right requirement to apply. If I get to know you better I would be happy to vouch for you. 

NEUTRAL 

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

no player or staff vouching for you, plus ive never even heard or seen you on before and to be expected with such little hours. maybe play some more and get to know some people first

33 minutes ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

no player or staff vouching for you, plus ive never even heard or seen you on before and to be expected with such little hours. maybe play some more and get to know some people first

^ I agree.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

• My Name is Tito locked this topic