SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Roleplay Suggestions

Σxoticrage

Bulk Buy / Crush All  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Bulk Buy

2. 2. Crush All (Drug Dealer)

Roleplay:

@skyprah Should Add Bulk Buy / Crush All

Bulk Buy - You Buy the item in groups

Morphine = $400 Each

Morphine x10 = $4000

And So On

Crush All - When you are crushing Papver one by one it will take time and sometimes you REMOVE the Papaver on accident

Papaver = 2.00 Seconds = Crushed Papaver

Papaver x10 = 20 Seconds = Crushed Papaver x10

And So On

Comment What You Think About This.

-ExoticRage

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

hmmm drug dealers already make a fuck ton of money with heroin added to the mix. Would be a bit of overkill to implement crush all... Gotta work hard for the cash

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

29 minutes ago, Naga said:

hmmm drug dealers already make a fuck ton of money with heroin added to the mix. Would be a bit of overkill to implement crush all... Gotta work hard for the cash

Yeah like being able to Crush all is a little too much because just like that and it'll be done, If someone had like 10 Arms to crush them all at once id understand :P

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Yeah like being able to Crush all is a little too much because just like that and it'll be done, If someone had like 10 Arms to crush them all at once id understand :P

What about make it a drug dealing perk? :P

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

1 hour ago, ?????????? said:

Crush All - When you are crushing Papver one by one it will take time and sometimes you REMOVE the Papaver on acciden

Crush all is a bit too much.

I personally think the removing Papaver is a problem so why not add a menu after clicking "Throw out Papaver" to like

"Are you sure you want to delete x amount of Papaver"

or

"Are you sure you want to delete x amount of Fresh Marijuana"

Cause i've been finding myself deleting Marijuana than planting seeds :P

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

No not even a drug dealing perk... It is too OP and not really realistic. The drug industry in real life is time consuming hence why role play drug dealing is time consuming. Drug dealing is fine as is but some little changes and updates such as growing your own papaver etc. is acceptable.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

Possibly being able to pay extra for the drug boy to crush your pap, earning less profit but completing faster. Also there is now a section completely dedicated to RP suggestions so post there next time <3

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search