SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

New Map: am_mountains

Devil

I have been making a map for a while now and want to get it published and played on KZG 1v1 servers

After making previous maps and getting great ratings on gamebanana, i would recommend putting this map into your server

Am_Mountains.rar

aimmap10000.png

aimmap10001.png

Am_Mountains.jpg

Edited by Devil

Hey there - Nyalon here,

When trying to load into the map, I am presented with the choice to pick a team, once picked it forces the map to reload - this happens endlessly.    
It states that it's trying to find "WALKING SPACE".  @. l l a m a s (a mapper) has told me that you've messed something up regarding the bsp, and 
the only way to fix it is to redo it.

Once you've got that sorted out, I'll be sure to take a look at it, test it out, and add it to the 1v1 if everything looks fruitful.

NB:  Make sure to have 16 arenas with at least 32 spawns.

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

@Nyalon Thanks for your infoormative post. i will soon being fixing up this map. I am currently very busy with schoolwork and i am currently applying for jobs so im currently making a resume. i will be sure to fix this map once everything important is done

@. l l a m a s thanks for the help and letting me know what i wrong with the map

the map should be done within a weeks time and hopefully it will make it to the big leagues ^_^

Thanks for everything, 

Kind Regards,

Devil :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...