SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

hwzt *A!R's Ban Request

ninja2k

Your Ingame Name: ninja_2k but in vid it was n i n j a _ 2 k

Thier Ingame Name: hwzt *A!R

Their Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95997539

Which Server: Roleplay

Reason why they should be banned / muted: He was threatening to DDOS me well the video explains itself.

Proof / Evidence: https://youtu.be/L0Pri9VO7g8

Edited by ninja2k
changing to roleplay

Charli D'amelio is hot

follow me around for 5 minutes screaming "you gonna report me" then i say this as a joke, dont care if i get banned, but it would be kinda dumb.nor did i know it was against the rules

Just now, howzat said:

follow me around for 5 minutes screaming "you gonna report me" then i say this as a joke, dont care if i get banned, but it would be kinda dumb.nor did i know it was against the rules

i asked if you were gonna report me coz i apparently rdmed you and you said u were gonna report me

btw it wasnt 5 mins mate i trimmed the vid to the start of me calling you out

Charli D'amelio is hot

So from watching this I gather the extra information that I didn't already have from being in the area. 

Let me add a little context aswell for people just watching the video. You pulled a gun on him and said "This is a robbery, if you move ill shoot." From what I saw he didn't even move and then you shot and killed him. You then did this AGAIN and then you followed him Harassing him (You did this to me and Turb0 aswell) and then when he finally gives a response to you he sounds very disingenuous and is quite obviously joking. Honestly mate he didn't even do anything to you but for some reason you have a Vendetta against him and me.

Just now, SHUĀCEYL said:

So from watching this I gather the extra information that I didn't already have from being in the area. 

Let me add a little context aswell for people just watching the video. You pulled a gun on him and said "This is a robbery, if you move ill shoot." From what I saw he didn't even move and then you shot and killed him. You then did this AGAIN and then you followed him Harassing him (You did this to me and Turb0 aswell) and then when he finally gives a response to you he sounds very disingenuous and is quite obviously joking. Honestly mate he didn't even do anything to you but for some reason you have a Vendetta against him and me.

you and hwzt keeped being toxic spitting very harsh words e.g. little bitch, 6 yr old. if hwzt really recorded me "rdming him" you can clearly see him running so unless hwzt uploads footage then u cant call my out for that.

Charli D'amelio is hot

5 minutes ago, ninja2k said:

i asked if you were gonna report me coz i apparently rdmed you and you said u were gonna report me

Man maybe stop harassing him and he would not have happen. I swear half of these roleplay ban request could have been avoided. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

3 minutes ago, ninja2k said:

you and hwzt keeped being toxic spitting very harsh words e.g. little bitch, 6 yr old. if hwzt really recorded me "rdming him" you can clearly see him running so unless hwzt uploads footage then u cant call my out for that.

Uhhhhhh no? We only started talking shit after you harrased us constantly. I will admit I said some rude stuff but it was well warranted as you were pretty much asking for a reaction.

16 minutes ago, breezy said:

-rep dumb

17 minutes ago, breezy said:

-rep dumb 

i find it "dumb" that people think me threatened to being ddossed is just something casual

Charli D'amelio is hot

2 minutes ago, ninja2k said:

i find it "dumb" that people think me threatened to being ddossed is just something casual

I find it "dumb" that you think harassing someone is something that doesnt get a response.

40 minutes ago, SHUĀCEYL said:

I find it "dumb" that you think harassing someone is something that doesnt get a response.

ha·rass·ment
həˈrasmənt,ˈherəsmənt/
noun

1. aggressive pressure or intimidation. - I wasnt being aggresive and i wasnt intimidating. i was pressuring but not aggressively. Either way me "harrassing" a guy(he didnt even ask me to stop) in a fucking game is no reason to threaten me with something that could fuck me over irl with my parents and much more.

Charli D'amelio is hot

1 hour ago, DailyDoseOfCodex said:

Man maybe stop harassing him and he would not have happen. I swear half of these roleplay ban request could have been avoided. 

And Codex you don't need to go on every fucking thread i post and -rep just because you don't like me. If I was your friend I bet you that you would've +rep this app

Charli D'amelio is hot

Ninja, calm down honestly. What you were doing was harassing him and provoking him as seen in the video. Stop making ban requests on every little thing because it is childish and shows a lack of maturity. People shouldn't be making threats about DDOSing somebody else but you were worse in what you did and you wanted him to say something by provoking him. And please don't assume things like Codex -repping this post because he doesn't like you because this is a post worthy of being -repped (I think you're an okay person but I'm giving a -rep). Take my advice and lay off the reports a bit (just like I said about your other request). Please learn something from this.

Ja

• Like 1

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

This kid should be banned he RDMED tagged @perma from the 25k apartment window after said sorry did not mean it after shot someone else

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

On 17/09/2017 at 9:20 PM, ninja2k said:

And Codex you don't need to go on every fucking thread i post and -rep just because you don't like me. If I was your friend I bet you that you would've +rep this app

Im codex's friend and i - repped his admin app... Thats fucking dumb what you said

-rep

Stop making ban request about dumb shit. Its a game and people shit talk everyday, deal with it cause unless he actually ddossed you then theur is no reason to act like this. 

5 minutes ago, TRADING | Bing Bong Boing said:

Im codex's friend and i - repped his admin app... Thats fucking dumb what you said

-rep

Stop making ban request about dumb shit. Its a game and people shit talk everyday, deal with it cause unless he actually ddossed you then theur is no reason to act like this. 

that doesnt give him the right to threaten to take down my internet. he didn't even ask me to stop

Charli D'amelio is hot

3 hours ago, ninja2k said:

that doesnt give him the right to threaten to take down my internet. he didn't even ask me to stop

That was his way of telling you to stop, if someone pestered someone else theyd try to get the person to go away. Most say theyll kill you, he said hell ddos you. 

Did he ddos you? No

Did you break a rule also?  Yes

If you killed him then pestered him within 30 mins then you broke another rule... 

Help yourself out, stay off the ban and unban request pages of the forums, for your benefit 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic