SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dandy's Unmute Appeal

Dandy

Your ingame Name: Dandy

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91835999

Date / Time of Ban: When i was unabanned.

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Thrasher.

Reason for ban (if known): Was apart of a "deal" for me to be unbanned that i was to be silenced for a month..

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Feel like a month is way to long :/ done roughly 2 weeks of the silence and would like to be able to talk to the community

Edited by Dandy

Your mute seems fair bro. I had a look at your unban request and you agreed to the terms of the unban. Mindyou, a month is quite a long time and you've probably matured a bit since your original ban.
How long of your silence have you served? I propose an earlier unmute on promise of good behaviour @skyprah

149626_101.png

@Bubble as i mentioned in my actual thread ^^ i've served 2 weeks (half) of the silence.

@Harik Because my permanent ban had nothing to do with me breaking rules on server in terms of mic usage or anything on server at all actually. Was my behaviour off server which i don't exactly think should contribute to a month silence?

you were being a fuckwit and got banned. You agreed to the punishment when being unbanned was on the table but now Thrasher has left, you think it is not good enough and you should be unmuted. Nothing's changed. If you're unsilenced it's an embarrassment to the admin team and a complete undermining of one of our great members (or formerly so).

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

great members... haha sorry.. made me chuckle.

As i've said before "i was being a fuckwit" wasn't on the servers at all, therefore a silence isn't really reasonable.. i've sucked it up and served half of it. At the time of my ban i didn't really care what else was taking part, simply wanted to be unbanned, and i'm grateful that i was. Really isn't an embarrassment to the admin team when numerous others have come off a permanent ban without having a month silence? I find that a bit of an embarrassment... 

By no means am i demanding to be unmuted... simply want the duration to be cut as i've served 2 weeks of something i really didn't deserve...

14 minutes ago, Harik said:

you were being a fuckwit and got banned. You agreed to the punishment when being unbanned was on the table but now Thrasher has left, you think it is not good enough and you should be unmuted. Nothing's changed. If you're unsilenced it's an embarrassment to the admin team and a complete undermining of one of our great members (or formerly so).

Could not agree more.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

What were you even banned for initially? 

19 hours ago, Dandy said:

Really isn't an embarrassment to the admin team when numerous others have come off a permanent ban without having a month silence? I find that a bit of an embarrassment... 

Can you name 5 times where this was the case? 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

@Chibiz meme.

@iamjagzzlul i feel 1 is enough to call it an embarrassment... the fact you're asking for "5" just proves my point that it's happened before.

keeping in mind i was banned once previously...

Edited by Dandy

I agree the people who have been unbanned from perm bans should have received punishments as well. Still, doesn't make up for the fact that you talked shit directly about our community and said it was nothing essentially.

Edited by Harik

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Ty @Harik

Personally don't think i was ever really a problem on servers, considering i had 1 previous ban... I had made mistakes yes. But i do believe i have changed.

I served roughly a 10month ban... do you not think a month silence ontop of that is too over the top?

Edited by Dandy

I agree with Harik. You're lucky to get that kind of a deal and now u want off of it know Thrasher is gone? That's just stupid. -rep.

Edited by DailyDoseOfCodex

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

The point of the month silence was to make sure you weren't going to break any server-specific rules. Sort of like a probation period. You've been a decent bloke to me for the time I've known you so I know you don't usually act stupid on the servers. 

2jz1fkoweayz.png

2 hours ago, Harik said:

I agree the people who have been unbanned from perm bans should have received punishments as well. Still, doesn't make up for the fact that you talked shit directly about our community and said it was nothing essentially.

O in that case -rep buddy :(

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

On 9/24/2017 at 6:12 AM, Dandy said:

i feel 1 is enough to call it an embarrassment... the fact you're asking for "5" just proves my point that it's happened before.

Still didn't answer my first question lmao.
 ̶t̶̶̶b̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶I̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶l̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶p̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶i̶̶̶g̶̶̶h̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶o̶̶̶p̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶o̶̶̶m̶̶̶m̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶r̶̶̶y̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶p̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶y̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶r̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶l̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶j̶̶̶u̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶k̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶u̶̶̶p̶̶̶,̶̶̶ ̶̶̶n̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶k̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶o̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶b̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶p̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶.̶̶̶
*Didn't see previous messages*

Edited by iamjagzzlul
stand corrected

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic