SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] Codex's Admin Application

$crim

Server you're Applying for?: Jailbreak

Steam Account Name: Codex

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119732360

Description of Yourself: Hi, my is Jesse and I live in Melbourne. I love going camping and playing basketball. I love playing video games, I have been playing them my whole life. The main games i play are CSGO, H1Z1 and Rust. One of the first games I played was Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas, I had some good memories on that game. Then a couple years after that, I got my first PC, this is when I started playing CSGO. At first I started to play MM, I later realised this is what made me so toxic in my first couple months of KZG. I first started playing KZG a year and a bit back, I had no confidence being a CT, let alone be an admin! I mostly play Jailbreak,Roleplay,Surf and Scouts and Knifes. I have matured up a lot since I started playing kzg. I like listening to rap and rock, I like Logic and Eminem. KZG has become a part of my daily life, I love playing it! Thanks for taking the time to read about me.

Play Time on the server you're applying for?: 11 days 16:34:32 hours

What time do you normally play on the Server you're appplying for?: Weekend-Any time.
Weekdays-After 3.45PM

Vouching Staff Members of the server you are applying for?: Gyro
Swiftz
JaTheBest
Riley Fitz

Players vouching your application?: Tibis
ExoticRage
Hank Hill
Noice

Why do you think you deseve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming Staffing Team?: Because I find i have matured up a lot. I play a lot of Killzone Gaming and I always go with the rules, I would never lie to get my friends out of trouble or anything like that. I will always help out new people, I am very trustworthy and am trusted with the admin position.

What qualities can you bring to Killzone Gaming?: Maturity, Honesty, reliability, Kindness, loyalty, Confidence, and a lot of pride.

Have you checked the application requirements?: Yes

Have you read the server rules of the server you're applying for?: Yes

Do you have a loud and audible microphone?: Yes

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

+rep

I believe he is ready to take on the roll, best of luck big dick

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

+Rep

Great guy mature , non toxic and knows the rules proberly the best "future" Admin would do a great job in staff!

Edited by T.IbiS
Cause i said so

+rep Codex Me and you go way back and over time you have supported KZG and new players and i believe you are the way to go about the future of KZG. 

KILLSwiTch 

s1uau9wdmlox.gif

+rep codex is a good guy and is mature enough for the role. i belive he will be great at this job since he is serious and can also take a good joke at times :)  

Good Luck! ;D

Hey Codex,

To me you've always been a friendly guy, easy going and a good laugh and I don't want to get a side from that point.

N: From the times we have spoken, it raised a flag to me that after you applied, after being rejected you asked questions to me such as 'Should I apply for Easy Surf, Or SK?', with me knowing that you had barely any hours on it which makes me question, what are your motives? I feel as if you want to be admin for a different reason then making KZG a better community, and making Jailbreak better. It seems to me you want a sense of authority, and be above other players which may to you not believe but to be honest it seems the case, in which I have a bit of a problem with.

Yes, I haven't been on Jailbreak much recently with my main focus on surf, which I know,. But it just doesn't seem like you are passionate in making one server better - after your previous JB app, you went for RP which is fine, but it was only a week after. I just see it as you aren't dedicated in working on one server, and back to my last point, is your motive to becoming admin for authority?

P: Apart from this point, I commend you on trying to step up to the role of becoming a staff, and building up the maturity. And this is not a -rep, but neutral - as I would agree in giving you a shot at trial,  and have the potential of becoming a great admin - and please don't take this constructive criticism to heart, and I'm happy for you to prove me wrong - you really are a solid member in this community.

Best of Luck Codex,

QVoTMQX.jpg
VIP|Jailbreak|Minigames|http://steamcommunity.com/id/diesey/

+rep Codex as been where for a while he knows the commuinty and should get a shot at this role. As the sever is getting a bit more alive he would be good to have as a admin. He is mature and friendly and well known aswell as him knowing rules and enforcing them.

GOOD LUCK CODEX!!!

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Ew Codex applying for admin again? Nah all jokes aside as always, Codex is a long-time player of KZG especially JB, After the recent return of JB i reckon that Codex would fit this roll.

(need to be more mature tho)

You're easily driven by other people, for example, if one person starts to mic spam or a group of people are saying a particular word or phrase, you'll join in. If you're put with admin powers people will drive you to make decisions and it really won't be good. You also tend to go overboard pretty quickly. As @Swiftzz ♛ said you're not really mature but you have a good understanding of the rules and general knowledge of the server. Neutral

1 hour ago, Khael said:

just seems like he is a player giving an opinion about you. shouldn't really matter who he is should it?

Yeah but I don't remember abusing someone named Giraffe, nor abusing anyone. And I hate liers.

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

Making yourself look like a dick on your own admin app will not help your case... I don't think putting people younger than 13 in admin is good for our community.

• Like 3

2jz1fkoweayz.png

As much as I like you I don't see what makes you jump out as a prime candidate. Admin selection shouldn't be "he'll do I guess" it should be an outstanding member of the community which will represent the KZG group in a light all should look up to date try to replicate. If you still want to help out the community thats awesome and I'm sure you can find ways to do so. It's a no for that and reasons others have listed.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

21 hours ago, Justin ♛ said:

You're easily driven by other people, for example, if one person starts to mic spam or a group of people are saying a particular word or phrase, you'll join in. If you're put with admin powers people will drive you to make decisions and it really won't be good. You also tend to go overboard pretty quickly. As @Swiftzz ♛ said you're not really mature but you have a good understanding of the rules and general knowledge of the server. Neutral

^^ agreed

Edited by Reqil |

6 hours ago, Giraffe said:

-1 hacker

6 hours ago, Harik said:

Considering he was just banned for cheating this should be denied.

Yes he was banned but it's clear he wasn't cheating in any form, another account which he either gave is phone number to or someone who randomly punched in some digits and his number (extremely lucky) is to blame. I see no reason why codex would of openly admitted his vac ban if he truly was cheating.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

4 minutes ago, iamjagzzlul said:

A gameban has nothing to do with cheating does it? Or it's for low level cheats? My friend got game banned for 5 weeks, for 'griefing'. 

A game ban is an overwatch ban. You can get it from cheating and griefing.

43 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

I see no reason why codex would of openly admitted his vac ban if he truly was cheating.

If my account just got banned for cheating, I'd probably want to create an excuse to save my reputation. I'm not saying he cheated, I'm saying his account was banned for cheating. He has been unable to prove his statement so there is only one assumption we can make.

2jz1fkoweayz.png

Codex are you able to send a screenshot saying you are banned as someone with the same number was cheating? Or whatever the text is that pops up

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

• Nyalon locked this topic