SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Jailbreak] Codex's Admin Application

$crim

Every time i logged onto the jailbreak server I had a great time meeting this young man (Has a laugh), This +Rep is just in case you end up getting a new account and be accepted +Rep

Yours Truly,

Oracle

Edited by Oracle | Static

Combat surf admin

Lim’s Son

Stingy Rich Dog

Dirty Hoe

Chewbacca Is Bae

Your's Truly,

Oracle  

9 hours ago, Oracle | Static said:

Every time i logged onto the jailbreak server I had a great time meeting this young man (Has a laugh), This +Rep is just in case you end up getting a new account and be accepted +Rep

Yours Truly,

Oracle

Would this be able to happen? @Seniors

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

On 10/11/2017 at 2:13 AM, iamjagzzlul said:

A gameban has nothing to do with cheating does it? Or it's for low level cheats? My friend got game banned for 5 weeks, for 'griefing'. 

when you get reported for suspected cheating or griefing, you get put through csgos overwatch system. then some random revies your case to determine your outcome. griefers get like 5 week bans and hackers get perm game bans

Charli D'amelio is hot

On 10/11/2017 at 12:39 AM, Harik said:

A gameban has nothing to do with cheating does it? Or it's for low level cheats? My friend got game banned for 5 weeks, for 'griefing'. 

well If he was hacking he would have to buy CSGO again and create Codex again so this may take a while to confirm the VAC ban But now to the this was like your TTT app but better I really like the detail on this so +rep for you thanks

XLR8 OUT LATER BITCH

Beast ops, you got this applied phone number ban because the phone number you used to get steam guard is linked to another steam account with the same ban, only this time he got banned either because of overwatch or detected cheats through valves anti cheat system.

Charli D'amelio is hot

1 minute ago, ninja2k said:

Beast ops, you got this applied phone number ban because the phone number you used to get steam guard is linked to another steam account with the same ban, only this time he got banned either because of overwatch or detected cheats through valves anti cheat system.

ahh Ninja nice research boi

XLR8 OUT LATER BITCH

Edited by Xelar8

Just now, Xelar8 said:

ahh Ninja nice reserch boi

XLR8 OUT LATER BITCH

nope happened to me but i hacked and my smurf got banned for the same reason of codex screenshot

Charli D'amelio is hot

• 4 weeks later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic