SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Noz's Unban appeal

Noz ❤

Your ingame Name: Noz 

Server you were banned / muted on?: Jailbreak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79172641

Date / Time of Ban: 11/10/17

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Justin♛

Reason for ban (if known): Troll + other

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I think i should be unbanned because I believe that i done nothing wrong he banned me last week because I was ghosting but he had no proof of me ghosting but now he added up the bans from the last week and made my ban a month and 10 hours, he muted me for a day no reason then i asked why he gagged me he didn't respond so i kept asking until he gagged me so i used vip chat to ask him and he kept complaining that i was avoiding the gag so i asked 1 more time and he said because i was talking sh*t but everyone was calling justin a nazi and a jew killer but he didn't care and everyone was spamming the nazi symbol but he bans me instead for being a troll i just dont get it, i reckon it should be an hour ban not a month ban and then he added + other so i was going to ask him what that was but he removed me from his friends list so im just wondering why i got banned for a month for being a troll, i just got to say that even if i was being a bit of a troll i am sorry for that but i just reckon the 1 month is a bit to far. Thank you for reading this.

• Confused 1

-rep I was there and everone was spamming the nazi symbol and Justin is a Jew killer gas him Deserves to still be bannednoz made me say gimme a +rep or I will get a friend to dox you He can find your house name and school

Edited by Xelar8

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! NEVER!!!!

All you are Noz is a troll; all you do is troll (and abuse). @GimmeYoFries agreed to the ban. You are a filthy animal Noz that has no place on KZG. You make admins lives nightmares and just destroy the server. I would be happy if this ban got put up to a permanent ban as this kid will probably never learn what he has done wrong in a month as his head is waaaaay to small to comprehend that. You are gonna stay banned Noz and surprise me when you come back with a good attitude, please. I want a good attitude from you and but it looks like you will never give one. You have banned a week ago for a week and now again. Something is wrong on your side.  

• Like 2

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

And guys, don't +rep just because of what Justin did, that is stupid ( @Xelar8). It blinds you to what Noz really is.

Jailbreak Administrator

76561198214580473.png

Noz, for the past month since you started to play again you have done nothing but cause trouble. You constantly mic spam and even after such punishments you do not learn your lesson. Abusing admins is certainly  not acceptable yet you continue to do so. You will have to wait this ban out because you definitely don't deserve to be unbanned. 

• Like 3

Just now, Justin ♛ said:

Noz, for the past month since you started to play again you have done nothing but cause trouble. You constantly mic spam and even after such punishments you do not learn your lesson. Abusing admins is certainly  not acceptable yet you continue to do so. You will have to wait this ban out because you definitely don't deserve to be unbanned. 

so your telling me that i mic spammed so you banned me?

Just now, JaTheBest123 said:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! NEVER!!!!

All you are Noz is a troll; all you do is troll (and abuse). @GimmeYoFries agreed to the ban. You are a filthy animal Noz that has no place on KZG. You make admins lives nightmares and just destroy the server. I would be happy if this ban got put up to a permanent ban as this kid will probably never learn what he has done wrong in a month as his head is waaaaay to small to comprehend that. You are gonna stay banned Noz and surprise me when you come back with a good attitude, please. I want a good attitude from you and but it looks like you will never give one. You have banned a week ago for a week and now again. Something is wrong on your side.  

explain a troll because i have no idea what your talking about and im not a filthy animal dont fucking call me that you have no place to be on KZG no one actually likes you dude your only a t-mod you cant make decision and this whole thing you have just been disrespecting me and i got banned a week ago does this matter with this ban because that is the past this is new you fucking filthy animal

• Angry 2

Just now, Justin ♛ said:

and um can you please tell me what the +other was when you banned me for troll + other thanks

Just now, Noz ❤ said:

explain a troll because i have no idea what your talking about and im not a filthy animal dont fucking call me that you have no place to be on KZG no one actually likes you dude your only a t-mod you cant make decision and this whole thing you have just been disrespecting me and i got banned a week ago does this matter with this ban because that is the past this is new you fucking filthy animal

Ok. A troll is a person who purposely griefs (it may be through mic spam, abuse, ignoring admins etc). And I will call you a filthy animal because your attitude is disgusting (and your a hypocrite because you call me names swearing at me in steam PM's and calling me the filthy animal at the end). I am well liked across all of KZG so I do not know what you are talking about (must be your warped opinion haha). I do not disrespect you, I discipline you when you show a rubbish attitude (but you probably don't know what that feels like) and I discipline everybody else the same. I don't go "OOOooo Noz is on, I wanna disrespect him". That would be a dumb thing to do and would show that I had no character and no life. 

The last ban has everything to do with this ban as you have not learned; we warned you with that ban 'ghosting + other' implying more to it (maybe if you thought about it and not act dumb). You need to have a break and think about your attitude, and when you come back, come back with a good one thanks. 

P.S: I am not t-admin, I am full admin and have been for a while.

Jailbreak Administrator

76561198214580473.png

And don't disrespect me, kid. Remember the "Respect your elders" thing? (and if you wanna respond to this, don't. It's a rhetorical question)

Jailbreak Administrator

76561198214580473.png

30 minutes ago, Noz ❤ said:

Everyone fucking loves Ja so shut the fuck up. You're the cunt nobody likes, you are so fucking ignorant and I would be keen for you to get perm banned.

Edited by Reqil |
  • Like 1

Just now, JaTheBest123 said:

Ok. A troll is a person who purposely griefs (it may be through mic spam, abuse, ignoring admins etc). And I will call you a filthy animal because your attitude is disgusting (and your a hypocrite because you call me names swearing at me in steam PM's and calling me the filthy animal at the end). I am well liked across all of KZG so I do not know what you are talking about (must be your warped opinion haha). I do not disrespect you, I discipline you when you show a rubbish attitude (but you probably don't know what that feels like) and I discipline everybody else the same. I don't go "OOOooo Noz is on, I wanna disrespect him". That would be a dumb thing to do and would show that I had no character and no life. 

The last ban has everything to do with this ban as you have not learned; we warned you with that ban 'ghosting + other' implying more to it (maybe if you thought about it and not act dumb). You need to have a break and think about your attitude, and when you come back, come back with a good one thanks. 

P.S: I am not t-admin, I am full admin and have been for a while.

so ghosting has to do with this ban k then

a bit of advice dude dont complain about the mute just say sorry or make an abuse report :|

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

1 hour ago, eatthedead7 said:

a bit of advice dude dont complain about the mute just say sorry or make an abuse report :|

i know that hes banned now that was before he got banned :3

10 hours ago, Noz ❤ said:

??? what was that? is that ment to be bad? 

Yes that is meant to be bad. On SnK it's a week ban for using racial slurs.

Jailbreak Administrator

76561198214580473.png

Denied.

The first step in getting unbanned is realising your mistakes. Your responses to this thread as well as your four past bans are evidence that you don't understand what you're doing wrong. I strongly suggest you use this ban to take sometime off and reflect on your attitude before you eventually get yourself permed.

closed.

0lzHluV.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic