SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Dust 2 Beta Casual Comp Server

Duck..

Hey,

I play Aim mostly around these parts but I'm here suggesting a new server, one that doesn't exist or isn't active. As I'm sure a lot of you know, Dust 2 was released on the Beta Build of CS:GO for testing. I've been wanting to test it with others but conflicting times make me not able to.

So, why don't we get a beta server up dedicated to Dust 2 Beta Casual Comp? It's fun and also is good for testing.

Thoughts?

On 10/15/2017 at 1:24 AM, skyprah said:

Hey Duck, 

thanks for the suggestions. A 24/7 dust2 casual comp is on our to do list. Also the new dust2 will be released very soon, probably next week.

I honestly don't think that Dust 2 will be released from Beta that fast, they're still making changes and also want to make gameplay changes as well, plus it's Dust 2. They'd want it as close to perfect as possible, so I don't think it'll be out of beta for at least a month or two. Perfect time to be the only public aussie server with Dust New playable.

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search