SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Nyalon's Unban Appeal

Nyalon

Your ingame Name: Nyalon

Server you were banned / muted on?: TeamSpeak

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56854153

Date / Time of Ban: 1:00PM 21/10/2017

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Skyprah

Reason for ban (if known): NOT KNOWN

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was enjoying myself on the [KZG] TeamSpeak Server when some normie removed my Community Director Server Group and then banned me. I don't know what I did wrong - I did nothing that would warrant this type of behavior. I am

outraged that this low-life (also known as Skyprah) had the audacity to ban a man of such caliber. I have filed numerous complaints - to no avail. I expect more than full compensation.

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

-rep 

* has a lisp hehe
* is bad @ scoutz
* used colour in his appeal
* bad movement in sk and kz
* shit @ bhop

Increase it to a week

also wtf is this gap

0lkKePg.png

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

8 minutes ago, iamjagzzlul said:

-rep 

* has a lisp hehe
* is bad @ scoutz
* used colour in his appeal
* bad movement in sk and kz
* shit @ bhop

Increase it to a week

also wtf is this gap

0lkKePg.png

Jagzz i think you fucked up there, you just listed all your qualities?

7 minutes ago, iamjagzzlul said:

Easy there tiger 

Nyalon is the man of focus not me.

also it's qualities not qualitys

What do you mean its clearly says qualities, But i think you have changed the focus of this thread and that is to NEVER UNBAN NYALON

THIS IS INJUSTICE!

AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU LOW-LIFE DWEEBS, YOU'RE GOING TO BETRAY ME LIKE THIS?

THIS JUST ISN'T JUST!

target: @faggots

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

Seeing as he removed you from the Community Director group that must mean the spot is open. 

Introducing your new Community Director: Black Cunt. 

As community director i vouch to be inactive and abuse my perms to the fullest, i'm truly flattered by this promotion. 

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Sorry I have turned up late! I just needed to collect as much evidence as possible.

-rep! He told me "KYS" in admin chat! He should be perm silenced on all KZG servers! With that, he should be stripped of his perms for unorderly conduct on JB as he unable to CT properly; he mass-freekills every chance he gets. He has 900000 ct bans to his name at this point in time. Does that say something? Also he has been gagged and muted nearly a million times (not hyperbolic). He comes onto JB with his gang which he calls "Prisoners of dabbing" (ikr a really bad name). They are infamous for mass-freekilling, dabbing too much and screaming racial slurs at everybody. The players involved in this gang are:

• DTM9 (or DabTheMan)
  • SwagCat99 (or SwagDog71)
  • Nyalon (or BadMouseMan)
  • R2-D2_ (or QueerGenius)

Please do something about this as it is getting out of control and everybody is loosing their minds because of the mind tricks that these guys have learned. They use hypnotism to make others mass-freekill. They have blocked us from intervening as their hypontism stops us. I believe I have said enough and have provided more than enough evidence for my case. Thank you all for reading this until the end as it is a lot of information to take in. I was in shock when I learned about this.

Ja

xDJust kidding! 

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

-nan

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif