SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Nyalons Abuse Revealed [a current affair]

Jaggo

Before you read the horrendous letter I wrote to the human resources of kZG aka skyprah  I would like everyone to know that it is not only me that has been treated like this. 
I'd like to thank GimmeYoFries and Skyprah for supporting me.

The letter reads,

I'd like to file an official complaint to human resources regarding Dimitri "Lispy" Nyalon 
Firstly, i'd like to address the sexual harassment that has occurred to me repetitively over the past months. Since I got trial I was constantly embarrassed, harassed, touched and and even raped by nyalon,
and it made me feel not only insecure but unsafe within the KZG servers. He always made insulting and sexist names of me and at a point made fun of my age for hours on end, as he received his 'well' earned 
promotion he started to abuse me harder and more often than ever; using his new rank to do so. He said he could get my ip and follow me everywhere just by his forum privileges! He banned me for a week after 
I muted someone for abusing me because apparently abusing me is allowed! Nyalon has constantly used not only his newly given power, his age, his low intelligence to find new ways  to make me feel insecure
/unsafe on all kzg servers!! Thanku 

Regards
Jaggo

kzg badmin 4 holdspace and scoutknife
xoxo 

help me 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

3 hours ago, iamjagzzlul said:

he started to abuse me harder

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png