SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Bhop map suggestions!

Axil [No Sound]

Okay this is just an opinion 

My opinion is that we do not need a second server. The server is in its early days, what needs to be understood that the server is basically still in a beta stage. It by no means is finalised and is subject to changes that may and will happen. There's one thing through experience we can hopefully all agree on though having "Easy" in the server name is inviting for new players. Which is the goal currently... We want to welcome new players, we want to make a busier server and yes it may be a little bit of a clickbait title but it's truth. 9 times out of 10 currently the maps are fairly straight forward. We are not sitting there grinding hard maps constantly, we are usually doing 15-40second maps over and over helping the players get their points and skill up. Which is what it's about improvement, the harder maps are there currently because we'd like for the most maps to be available without having a second server, because there are some players that want to challenge themselves and particularly I've found we have top tier bhoppers on sometimes a bit later at night.

The fact is it's still an easy server with the option to push it a little sometimes. Stop taking things so seriously maybe and just accept we are trying to grow the community. T1-6 in a single server is great, I personally like it better than multiple servers because half of the time we enjoy the conversation. I in particular some maps almost don't even bhop, I just like talking to the players. Tip for shane, as you suggest 24/7 maybe don't take things quite so literal ;) <3 Much love guys

q7FvjV2.png

2 hours ago, | Rensta | said:

Okay this is just an opinion 

My opinion is that we do not need a second server. The server is in its early days, what needs to be understood that the server is basically still in a beta stage. It by no means is finalised and is subject to changes that may and will happen. There's one thing through experience we can hopefully all agree on though having "Easy" in the server name is inviting for new players. Which is the goal currently... We want to welcome new players, we want to make a busier server and yes it may be a little bit of a clickbait title but it's truth. 9 times out of 10 currently the maps are fairly straight forward. We are not sitting there grinding hard maps constantly, we are usually doing 15-40second maps over and over helping the players get their points and skill up. Which is what it's about improvement, the harder maps are there currently because we'd like for the most maps to be available without having a second server, because there are some players that want to challenge themselves and particularly I've found we have top tier bhoppers on sometimes a bit later at night.

The fact is it's still an easy server with the option to push it a little sometimes. Stop taking things so seriously maybe and just accept we are trying to grow the community. T1-6 in a single server is great, I personally like it better than multiple servers because half of the time we enjoy the conversation. I in particular some maps almost don't even bhop, I just like talking to the players. Tip for shane, as you suggest 24/7 maybe don't take things quite so literal ;) <3 Much love guys

k

I think we can stay on one server for now, but once the hard maps are in, i don't really want it on the same server, i suck at  strafing so i am not good at short strafing maps, but i like long tier 6 maps that take ages to complete, and if these are being played on the server, new players don't care at all and they rtv because they don't like the map, meaning i won't get to finish and there's no point trying.

18 hours ago, Spongey said:

i suck at  strafing so i am not good at short strafing maps,

yeah okay mr. 'I beat tekno, trauma and bela on bhop_aztec and bhop_mp_stairs_hq'

Not by half a second. Global record on bhop_aztec (according to youtube) for CS:GO is 9.7, which, coincidentally, is also what Smexy has on Slidy's server iirc.
10.07 when the max prespeed is like 265 on KZG isn't half bad, and beating tekno on a strafe map is also nothing to scoff at. Me and TrauMa suck at maps like that tho so beating us makes sense

• 6 years later...