SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

shane's Unban Appeal

shanehehexd

Your ingame Name: shane

Server you were banned / muted on?:

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:80083792

Date / Time of Ban: 11-04-17 13:40

Admin that banned or muted (if known): console but i think it was rensta no clue tho

Reason for ban (if known): Toxicity/Abuse/Advertising ALOT

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: tbh i didnt realise advertising and so on was taken so seriously on here. id like to say i was just joking around and if i really felt that way about the server/servers i wouldnt be appealing this. this doesnt excuse my actions and i am sorry for what i said. secondly onto the advertising, once again no excuse for it but from what i recall i said ausbhop about 5 times. i was off my head and just saying random shit that came to my head because ya know, thats just what i do sometimes. if u give me the chance to play the servers again or reduce the ban to idk say a month or so id honestly try my best to be less toxic. although i was talking heaps of shit im pretty experienced in bhop and could help with some thingos here and there in the settings. apologies from cha boy

• Like 2

I reckon he should be unbanned for a few reasons. I have been trying to help with bhop quite alot in the past few days, and i have no where near as much knowledge as shane, i've asked him a lot of questions about bhop and he is really helpful. He is very experienced and can help new players and stuff like that, he has even been helping me a lot with my strafes so i can get better, and explaining other stuff about bhop to me. Although he does get a bit toxic at times, i believe he deserves another chance. 

+1

• Like 2

Hello,

I also think that Shane should be unbanned. I feel that it is unreasonable for him to have been banned for mentioning another server a few times. I understand that "Advertising" other servers is frowned upon, however, I do not think that he meant any harm in saying what he said and believe he deeply regrets mentioning the other server.  Shane would not have taken the time and effort to submit this plead if he did not "care" for the K.Z.G. servers (as suggested within his appeal). I hope that you choose to accept his appeal and unban him from the K.Z.G. servers; allowing him to receive a second chance.  

Thank you,

Edited by Trimming Armour

Not sure why my comment got removed, but Shane shouldn't be banned, there are many more people who should be banned, including one of the admins.

Just now, Sculpted By The Gods said:

Not sure why my comment got removed, but Shane shouldn't be banned, there are many more people who should be banned, including one of the admins.

The bias just pouring from you man, shouldn't pretend that Shane isn't a toxic troll, he 110% is, it's just a matter of how long a ban is valid for that. If it was the first, second, third time sure, but this is a very consistent thing.

Even the people suggested he is unbanned, say that he is toxic, and deserves a second chance, clearly showing that they know a ban was valid.

18 hours ago, Sculpted By The Gods said:

there are many more people who should be banned, including one of the admins.

Make abuse reports or mute/ban requests, kthx. Don't need to say that in an unban appeal but ok. xd

18 hours ago, shanehehexd said:

toxic troll? who are u again?

tbh I kinda like axil he posts feedback, also don't deny being a toxic troll. I swear almost all surf staff despise you. (correct me if i'm wrong)

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

3 minutes ago, shanehehexd said:

toxic troll? who are u again?

In your original post, you implied you were toxic, so I'm unsure how you can question that so quickly, unless you don't actually regret your actions on the server, and think you were unjustly banned?

But that would just mean your entire unban post was you lying? Surely you don't mean that.

i was really asking who he was, got no clue and was wondering how someone i have never met can make comments about me being a toxic troll. calling someone else out on bias and just calling me toxic isnt really a lot of feedback to work with dont you think. especially since ive acknowledged i was being toxic and also apologised for it. and im guessing axil plays bhop considering ive never seen him on surf and with my 2 appearances on that server i dont really see how he would know if im 24/7 a constant toxic troll whos only reason for being there is to abuse, because well i am actually there to play, ya know

once again axil adding nothing to the table. cool we get it uve seen me once or twice. literally just spewing bullshit yeah right i was lying about being sorry gee wiz smarty boy 

literally just saying yes i was toxic and apologise for it. ur literally just saying random garbage and dont see where this lying shits coming from, "toxic troll? who are you again?" just asking how someone who i dont remember and has probably only met me once can say  If it was the first, second, third time sure, but this is a very consistent thing smh big no no axil

Edited by shanehehexd
caus wanna add without spam
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, shanehehexd said:

i was really asking who he was, got no clue and was wondering how someone i have never met can make comments about me being a toxic troll. calling someone else out on bias and just calling me toxic isnt really a lot of feedback to work with dont you think. especially since ive acknowledged i was being toxic and also apologised for it. and im guessing axil plays bhop considering ive never seen him on surf and with my 2 appearances on that server i dont really see how he would know if im 24/7 a constant toxic troll whos only reason for being there is to abuse, because well i am actually there to play, ya know

once again axil adding nothing to the table. cool we get it uve seen me once or twice. literally just spewing bullshit yeah right i was lying about being sorry gee wiz smarty boy 

Getting quite off topic, I have seen you often, and we have had multiple interactions on the server, and I have seen multiple of your "outbursts"

In fact, 2 or 3 of your friends on the server, have sent me "messages" from you, since your ban.

Pretending you don't know who I am, just shows that you are in fact a troll.

On topic: Ban reduction sure, but a straight ban removal I think would be over the top, I would agree with his original post, in that a month ban would work quite well.

prove i sent the message and im gone

im sorry i have to say this again but i honestly have no clue who you are. end of this argument thanks for feedback 

Edited by shanehehexd

1 minute ago, shanehehexd said:

prove i sent the message and im gone

There's no way for me to prove it, if you simply don't remember doing that, or didn't, take it up with trimming, or your other friend who I don't recall the name of. If you do remember, but are looking for the 'proof or nah" loophole, there's no possible proof I can give, as the server does not yet have chat logs apparently, and I'm unsure how you expect me to get your personal steam message history.

You clearly don't intend on reducing your trolling, if this is how you respond.

• Angry 1

Are you still perm'd on DTK? Kind of ironic that you also got banned here, thought you would've changed a bit.

I know you know Axil because I was on the MG server with both of you conversing not too long ago + it's nice to see you still have a following trying to undo your mistakes.

Good luck!

sтεαм

Haven't had any interaction with shane but from what I can see from this post, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, you seem like a bit of a prick mate.

Doesn't seem sorry, should endure the ban to know the full consequences of his actions.

Hi Shane, thanks for appealing your recent Ban.

Lets take a look at the reason you were banned. 

Toxicity - Honestly the only times you haven't been toxic on any KZG servers I've seen you on are when you're muted and gagged. I have nothing good to say about the other times. You're constant annoyance towards all players and some staff didn't go unnoticed. Many messages have come to me after I have left servers about you making me come back in to mediate again. I have warned you so many times over to stop. You disregarded my warnings and wanted to see how far you could possibly push it before I could ban you. I know you have fun doing that. You have even said yourself that you're banned from most communities... But that's irrelevant. 

Abuse - Same as above that's most of the toxicity. You're abuse towards some staff, players and just general annoyance to make sure they leave...

Advertisement - Now this part really disappoints me. The fact you have tried to sound like the nice guy on this app. Let me just repeat what I heard of voice. 
You have constantly gone out of your way to almost give the server a bad rep. There was 20 people connected when you were blatantly saying stuff like "This server is shit, go to A******P.com" "This server is trash" many times. Not just on the day you were banned but you've quite literally voiced how shit you think the server is and how useless we are at creating a bhop server. 

The only +'s you have so far are from your little friend group. If you have reputable players/admins please get them to make a response here. 

4 Bans on history and 83 Comms bansSays you show no signs of reform.

I'd expect that if you were unbanned you'd be muted and gagged permanently so that you cannot have input, instead only play the server. Since you just stated that's what you want to do. 

I have also seen you talking to Axil and Trauma in game. So those comments about you not knowing her are disregarded.

q7FvjV2.png

Ye ik trauma idk I'm fine with a bit of a gag and bit of a mute 

spongeys admin!!!

also ren I'd like to say the only negative thing I've had to say about the server is the pre speed which can be fixed with a nice sv_friction 5.2

as a final edit I wanna say a good 80 of those are from you and a lot of them unjustly. You seem to have something against me personally and I think everybody knows that a lot of your mutes are complete garbage although yes some are well deserved.

as a final final edit I'd like to say only other community I'm banned from is dtk

Edited by shanehehexd
Caus

58 minutes ago, shanehehexd said:

as a final edit I wanna say a good 80 of those are from you and a lot of them unjustly. You seem to have something against me personally and I think everybody knows that a lot of your mutes are complete garbage although yes some are well deserved.

That's irrelevant. The number could be 0. Infact I've done about 20% of your mutes. https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:80083792&advType=steamid&page=1 Go look there if you want to see who has actually muted you. 

If you really thought my mutes were garbage you would of put in an abuse report. So that is also disregarded. 

If you're happy with a Permanent silence then I think you deserve to have your ban reduced to 2 weeks. 

q7FvjV2.png

I think the bans ok, shane used to go on minigames, he would be racist, he would delay, ban definitely justified, and richard cranium means dickhead

Charli D'amelio is hot

12 hours ago, Axil [No Sound] said:

There's no way for me to prove it, if you simply don't remember doing that, or didn't, take it up with trimming, or your other friend who I don't recall the name of. If you do remember, but are looking for the 'proof or nah" loophole, there's no possible proof I can give, as the server does not yet have chat logs apparently, and I'm unsure how you expect me to get your personal steam message history.

You clearly don't intend on reducing your trolling, if this is how you respond.

To be fair,  the K.Z.G community is fairly large. With this large number of people that cycle through the servers every day. I don't see why you cannot understand that he does not remember you or know who you are unless you have made some sort of substantial impact on him (and you clearly haven't). Can you not give him a break. He has been sincerely apologizing for what he has done and you continue to rip at him for not knowing who you are, it is no wonder that he needed to say what he did with people like you not being able to accept an apology. 

Edited by Trimming Armour

• My Name is Tito locked this topic