SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

MasterPhil

32 ppl with collision is just not a good thing mate. imagine having 16 people  standing around u in a door way when youre trying to move back. its just not very fun and there has been cases where the server would mess up and have it on and it was just a absolute nightmare

I will consider this as I had an idea a long time ago to implement it with developer zones which would allow noblock in the main boosting spots in maps. These can be zoned by us and should work quite well with some tweaks to avoid players getting stuck in each other when entering/leaving the zone. I'll update this thread if it goes ahead.

This has been added to the server and is working well from me quickly testing it. @panthA or other aim staff just message me tomorrow and tell me where you want the boost spots. Currently just added one to the Cache mid boost on T side, so check it out :)

• 3 months later...

boosting anywhere you want would be fun because you can try out new boosts and you can run boost eachother