SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Should i stream the Bhop comp?

Eatthedead7

Should i stream the bhop comp?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should i stream the bhop comp?

• Yes stream :D
    • No stream :(
    • Rensta stream :D

This poll is closed to new votes

Also might ask bik boy @| Rensta | to if he wants <3

Edited by eatthedead7

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

poll fixed 

Edited by eatthedead7
I fixed it

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

why watch the stream when you could be in it, the only time streaming has been considered before for KZG events is tournaments which restrict who is able to play / join the server. 

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

3 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

why watch the stream when you could be in it, the only time streaming has been considered before for KZG events is tournaments which restrict who is able to play / join the server. 

True it's pretty pointless 

Just now, Black Chef said:

@eatthedead7 just don't want you to put in all this effort for setting up a stream that may fall flat, still keen af for the tourn

Yea :D

Its gonna be awesome (and if it's a success I might do more :P)

3 hours ago, Black Chef said:

Tbf, it seems like it's quite likely the server fills, and a few can't get in, so streaming it would be a good idea. But I think Rensta should just stream it, much easier.

48 minutes ago, Axil [No Sound] said:

Tbf, it seems like it's quite likely the server fills, and a few can't get in, so streaming it would be a good idea. But I think Rensta should just stream it, much easier.

Well let's see how it goes if people end up having to watch the stream I'll give Rensta some stuff to giveaway to viewrs