SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Abuse Report on Tito He is Fat

ElementX

Their Ingame Name: REQUIRED

MyNameIsTito

• Their Steam ID / Steam Page Link: REQUIRED

Who gives a shit

• The reason why you think they abused?: REQUIRED

Well, first of all, he takes away my permissions on Discord no reason why other than him shit posting me on it so I deleted the post, he was then infuriated so he took away my perms and now I can't do shit to him it is very sickening. Tito is a fat shit and needs to be put 10-feet under the dirt you know. It's probably a good thing because Tito won't break anything again like the forums with the v2 admins (yeah I know that, that was you). So +rep this app and I won't do anything for you. It's a pretty good deal if I do say  so myself

• Witnesses (if any): REQUIRED

um, witnesses aren't really needed if you have evidence so I really don't know why this is here and normally these abuse reports will require evidence and then get the person's perms will be removed but if you have no evidence and you had witnesses it's not like you can trust their word even if you trusted the person that made the report, because they may not like that person and they are trying to get rid of them so you know. 

• Proof / Evidence: REQUIRED

Yeah who actually has evidence like honestly

1 minute ago, ElementX said:

@iamjagzzlul this app will be better than your whole career 

Not very hard tbh like look who were talking about, aye @JagzZ :D :D :D :D

<3 you jagzz: worst/ best mod on SK 

36 minutes ago, iamjagzzlul said:

kys 

DENIED

+REP

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

I think you are just bullying Tito. This past week has been tough on New Zealanders. There have been an increased tax on sheep. The last thing a hard working man needs is a guy like you to bully him about his good looks and huge cock. 

This should be an abuse report on you Mr Element

• Like 2

1be.gif

+1 he is the worst global admin

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

-rep he's not fat he's thicc

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

On 11/17/2017 at 10:13 PM, Goose said:

I think you are just bullying Tito. This past week has been tough on New Zealanders. There have been an increased tax on sheep. The last thing a hard working man needs is a guy like you to bully him about his good looks and huge cock. 

This should be an abuse report on you Mr Element

Get out of here Goose, like honestly

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, ElementX said:

Get out of here Goose, like honestly

This isn't looking good for your abuse report. The tables really have turned.

P.S. Happy 50th post!

Edited by Goose
Wishing Element a happy demote

1be.gif