SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[JAILBREAK] Nightmare. 's Moderator Application

NightmareAUS

Server You're Applying For: JAILBREAK

Steam Account Name: Nightmare.

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74620621

Description Of Yourself: G'day, my name is Nightmare or Samuel (Sam for short). I currently live in Queensland on Sunshine Coast enjoying life and playing games at the same time. I roughly started played games when I got my laptop at the age of 10, for 6 years I've played many countless games with jailbreak on them. Such as Minecraft, Team Fortress 2 and now currently Counter-Strike:Global Offensive. I enjoy most aspects of the gaming community and very sociable and keen to help someone out. I play variety of sports such as Golf, Tennis and occasionally Rugby League.

Play-Time On The Server You're Applying For?: 5 Days 12:50 hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For: Wed-Thu: 4:45-Late, Fri-Sun: Pretty much all the time

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For: Goose, JaTheBest123

Players Vouching Your Application: Lemmy, Rocky, Jawsh, Zek, Bismuth Crystals, Stormy

Why Do You Think You Deserve to Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: Since starting to play jailbreak there has been a lack of staff on regularly, now becoming more active on the server lots of staff are joining as well. I've had many multiple reasons of power such as being admins and moderators on multiple servers on Counter-Strike, Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft. CSGO I've been a moderator, Team Fortress 2 and Admin and Minecraft a Co-owner of multiple servers. I think I would bring a strong experience aspect to the servers.

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming: I have many qualities as such as having to deal with abusers and non complient people on previous experiences. Able to solve tasks very quickly, I know most commands to jailbreak as well has having a great deal of respect in the community

Have You Checked The Application Requirements: Yes

Have You Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For: Yes

Do You Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

+rep active and knowledgeable about the rules. You just get angry a bit too easy on the server though, so that's just something you need to improve on :D

Retracted, message me if you want to know the reason.

Edited by Goose
Read the post yah idiot

1be.gif

+rep The short amount of time I have played on JB Nightmare has demonstrated a lot of maturity and think would help jailbreak. Also is great at ct, just don't kill me when I take "1 step" out of my cells :( 

ying to touch

1 hour ago, Goose said:

+rep active and knowledgeable about the rules. You just get angry a bit too easy on the server though, so that's just something you need to improve on :D

+rep to this and your app

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

I love this guy although sometimes he gets angry he understands and can control the player base of hectic people in KZG jailbreak. He is fun to play with and I have never had a dull moment in a game with him. I think he would be a great addition to the Jailbreak staff. +Rep 

Edited by Nicholas (Domino)

-rep On numerous occasions this week when I have joined the server I have found you mic spamming or breaking some sort of other rule. This hasn't just started this week, you've been behaving like this for a while I believe. I find that you become quite immature and irresponsible with staff not on the server. This obviously demonstrates your level of trust however some of the time you continued to break the rules although you acknowledged that I joined the server. I believe you're far too immature for the position currently and too irresponsible.

• Like 2

After getting back on JB after what has been far too many months of inactivity, Nightmare has proven to be one of the biggest personalities of the current player base. This does and does not work in his favour. 

What works for Nightmare:

Gets along with most of the server and is a popular person with the peeps

Most are willing to listen to you 

Welcoming face to new players

What goes against Nightmare:

This big personality makes him into a bit of a meme, I've seen it hard for him to transition from that state to laying down rules etc and doesn't exactly know when to stop. This is something I struggled with going into admin and I'm sure you can come over it.

Can be obnoxious at times, just tone it down a little. Don't change who you are but just don't break rules or encourage bad behaviour while at it.

Overall Nightmare has been a joy to play with after rejoining this week but currently, I do not believe that he has shown he is able to buckle down to business, I'm sure this is in his capabilities but personally I have not seen it. Neutral

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

Haven't played much lately but what I have gather is you need to work on this and make it your goal to fix these things if you truly want to be a Jailbreak Admin.

immature at times

obnoxious

breaks rules at times

gets annoyed quickly

Would like to see this changes and I think that's what everyone else wants to see as well. Nightmare doesn't take any of these things as a bad thing, most of the server have these problems even us admins. So just work on these things and I think you will have a good shot.

• Like 2

if this is the same guy from combatsurf,  -rep doesn't take responsibility for rule breaking and just tries to argue his way out of things (sorry if different nightmare this is from my observations)

33 minutes ago, Jerry said:

if this is the same guy from combatsurf,  -rep doesn't take responsibility for rule breaking and just tries to argue his way out of things (sorry if different nightmare this is from my observations)

I've never played combat surf so it probably is a different person.

official_night
Steam Community: NightmareOCE

+rep hes chill and level headed on bhop atleast :P

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

On 11/30/2017 at 3:37 PM, NightmareOCE said:

I've never played combat surf so it probably is a different person.

It is the same person, also you arn't allowed to reply to your thread to defend yourself etc

19 minutes ago, Jerry said:

It is the same person, also you arn't allowed to reply to your thread to defend yourself etc

If it's not him then he is perfectly fine doing so as it is false alligations. Look up his GameMe or something before you just say negative things on an app for a different server.

• Like 1

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

11 minutes ago, Black Chef said:

If it's not him then he is perfectly fine doing so as it is false alligations. Look up his GameMe or something before you just say negative things on an app for a different server.

It is him I have checked.

On 12/5/2017 at 9:27 AM, Jerry said:

Yes you are, just no saying thanks for the +rep

Edited by Eatthedead7

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

The Nightmare that plays Jailbreak has only played a whopping 2 hours of Combat Surf! He might have played Combat Surf maybe once or twice, and only talked in chat 14 times total, with four of those times being the word "dab". 

Gameme doesn't have voice chat so I wouldn't have any idea if he was doing what you said he was doing over microphone.

http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/51385

• Like 1

1be.gif

-REP  When I have been on JailBreak I have seen him Micspamming , Freekilling and never saw him enforce a rule

• Like 3

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

• Nyalon locked this topic