SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

can i suggest uh

quint3n

i suggest i becum andminastrater and RULE the forums :D 

info: i like to drive my car and motorbike in my spare time :D im 16 haha xD and i ahve kzged for like 2 years now (thats wicked haha)

p.s. i can not rule Server i am game ban from when macgregor hack my csgo and use cheats ,, gotdamn macgregor haha :D

why i tink i shuld get this :D:DD:D: because i am really sick and cool and yeah haha skyprah thinks im cute :D

vouchers: elementx (the gay one) naga (huge cock) void (squeaker doesnt use mic) tjweary (nice guy said yes( sky (thanks bro :D) pantha (also vouched )

• Like 2

76561198249255096.png

ACCEPTED

Please submit a new application as this application is too good and sets the standard for applications too high.

"Your thoughts are silenced."

Nyx-Assassin-Fan-Art-4.jpg

Sum 1 move this to banter 

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Quint3n. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Macgregor's retardation, most of the jokes will go over a typical forum viewers head. There's also Quint3n's gay outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Delacey fan fics, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Quint3n truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Quint3n's existencial catchphrase "I'm game banned," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Quint3n's genius unfolds itself on their forum page. What fools... how I pity them. ? And yes by the way, I DO have a Quint3n tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

-rep

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

When Quint3n was 12 He had his first sexual experience. At the time, He lived in a little suburb outside of Aukland and anyway, the girl next door and him were really good friends. Their parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with him. So anyway, they kinda got.. Bored I guess? And they started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there He Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than him actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did He do, you ask? He whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but he thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" He pulled up to the house about seven or eight and he yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, He was finally there. To settle his throne as the prince of bel-air.

sky.png

15 hours ago, SpaceJam2k said:

When Quint3n was 12 He had his first sexual experience. At the time, He lived in a little suburb outside of Aukland and anyway, the girl next door and him were really good friends. Their parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with him. So anyway, they kinda got.. Bored I guess? And they started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there He Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than him actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did He do, you ask? He whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but he thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" He pulled up to the house about seven or eight and he yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, He was finally there. To settle his throne as the prince of bel-air.

I DIG IT

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

I could would like to rekommend Quinton for this poshiton. I've come to know him over the past couple years as a frekwent to the serverrs of kayzeegee. Quinton enjoys the roast seshions on teamspeak and quite often gets the jims russled up for a few people but I know he only has the rules on his mind trying to kip the community clean. Quiton also once told me about this time he was in america and got mugged for his wallet and passp0rt. Quiton filed a report with police but unfortunately had drugs on him at the time in his rectum. After skwatting down and being asked to coff in the cells he was caught because he wouldn't coff. Quiton was sent to jail where he met XXXTentacion and became one of the most notorius wrappers in OZ. When Quinton was released hhe was deported from the united nations back to Oz wheere he had his new child waiting for him. Quiton had forgotten about the girl he knocked up and come home to little baby Skyprah, when quiton found out he had to raize skyprah on his own, he reliased how useliss he was but pulled his hed in and gave his fatherhood a shot. A couple years later quinton met up with XXXTentacion again and became an OG of KZG as a professional wrapper. Until this day Quinton is the OG of KZG and deserves to rule the fowums to keep it safe with his gantsa frends. 

q7FvjV2.png

5 hours ago, | Rensta | said:

I could would like to rekommend Quinton for this poshiton. I've come to know him over the past couple years as a frekwent to the serverrs of kayzeegee. Quinton enjoys the roast seshions on teamspeak and quite often gets the jims russled up for a few people but I know he only has the rules on his mind trying to kip the community clean. Quiton also once told me about this time he was in america and got mugged for his wallet and passp0rt. Quiton filed a report with police but unfortunately had drugs on him at the time in his rectum. After skwatting down and being asked to coff in the cells he was caught because he wouldn't coff. Quiton was sent to jail where he met XXXTentacion and became one of the most notorius wrappers in OZ. When Quinton was released hhe was deported from the united nations back to Oz wheere he had his new child waiting for him. Quiton had forgotten about the girl he knocked up and come home to little baby Skyprah, when quiton found out he had to raize skyprah on his own, he reliased how useliss he was but pulled his hed in and gave his fatherhood a shot. A couple years later quinton met up with XXXTentacion again and became an OG of KZG as a professional wrapper. Until this day Quinton is the OG of KZG and deserves to rule the fowums to keep it safe with his gantsa frends. 

thansk 4 the rekomention bro :D

76561198249255096.png

6 hours ago, Harik said:

garcon wears target clothes (gucci gang gucci gang spread that watch like two chain huh)

target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang target gang 

76561198249255096.png

• 4 weeks later...