SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Lokezy's Unban Appeal

Lokezy

Your ingame Name: Lokezy

Server you were banned / muted on?: Casual Comp

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:238547852

Date / Time of Ban: 11/29/17 at 2:09pm

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Console

Reason for ban (if known): Duplicate Account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I believe that I should be unbanned as I have been falsely accused of cheating by the console of the server. I have had two previous accounts that had been VAC banned and also server banned however they impacted my current account into being banned even though no cheats have or will be used. If I could be unbanned that would be great as the KZG servers are my favourite.

Lokezy :)

Yes,I tried with one account but was instantly banned because the hacks were so bad so I gave up. The other one doesn't make sense as it was bought off me from a friend yet it was banned on my IP. My current account is my clean one which I do not want to be banned.

The fact that I only wanted to see what hacks were like and that i'm not wasting another $15 on an account, that's why I'm not going to do it again. I've played most of my hours on KZG servers and have chilled with Admins and players, and if I'm given another chance, there is no way i'm going to try and throw that away.

Edited by Lokezy

@Lokezy If you have hacked on our servers and you were caught doing it then you have no place on our servers, hacking is the worst offense you can make, it ruins the game for all other players on the server. You have admited to using hacks on an alt account, probably thinking if you're banned your main wont be, that isnt how it works unless you can unban your alt from after using and admitting to hacking on it then you cant get your main unbanned from the duplicate account ban.

• Like 2

In my case it does not ruin the game as I didn't even spawn in as I was immediately banned anyway, but i see your point. Its a guaranteed no if i tried to get the other account unbanned to unban this one, however is it possible to remove it so this one can be, if so what are the requirements?

Edit: The other account is VAC banned so I can't use it anyway if anyone thought there was a potential risk that I would hack with it.

Edited by Lokezy

If you logged in with the server with hacks and the anti-cheat didn’t detect you, you would have hacked on the server and ruined the gameplay for others. Just because the anti-cheat detected you instantly doesn’t mean you’re innocent. You attempted to hack which turned badly for you.

You should give it some more time and apologise for your actions.

• Like 1

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

I do sincerely apologise for my actions, this has also been said on the second post I made. I hope that I am to be given a second chance as I can guarantee that I have learned from my mistake. @Lethiem

I know a lot of people have viewed this and it would be really appreciated if you could comment what you think so that i can understand where i stand.

Thanks.

just letting you know, if skypra sees this thread... well.. lets hope he doesnt you would probably be banned from forums too ;)
sky would ban people just if they had a past vac ban for hacking a long time ago.

hacking in the gaming community is a crime to gamers, a hacker is like paedophile rapist  in the real world. we don't like you and no one will accept you. I heard fidget spinners got their own leagues and can be an alternative to PC gaming, because no one wants to be a console peasant anyway. change lives mate live in another country.

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

@BuLLee So I am unable to get a second chance even though I'm honest about wanting to change my ways in the gaming community?

When i tried to cheat, I was instantly banned, so therefore if I tried to cheat again, I would get no further than I did last time.

Edited by Lokezy

do you know how many times we hear it.. genuine now a month or two later you're back at it again. you spent time to google hacks, downloaded them and used them in a discreet way to gain an advantage.. the effort you went through while realising every second of the way that you are doing something wrong.. but you kept going through the process, seriously describes what a rapist would do..  makes you a fraudulent  person as you felt a spark of positivism and peace today doesnt make you less of a hacker. I despise hackers and this is a successful community because sky applies a zero tolerance policy against hackers.. I wouldnt be here if kzg was giving second chances to hackers.

@Senior Member @Founder

Edited by BuLLee

We don't really need players like you, like bul said you'll be back at it again in seconds. Think of it as a drug addict, they do well for a while but crawl back to what they're used to.

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

@BuLLee I agree and you have a point however you can't judge someone just by one mistake that they admitted to doing. If the person is willing to admit and change their behaviour, then they should be given a second chance.I understand the risk of providing a second chance to a hacker, but this is one case where a month later they won't resort back to hacking and will continue to play legit. Having to continuously spend money on new accounts is something i'm not about as i'm stingy af. So if i'm given a second chance, there is no way i'm going to risk it and waste that second chance.

Hasn't even been 2months since your first account was banned. Even if we were inclined to give a second chance that is a dismal amount of time to reflect on the ramifications of cheating.

After we Instabanned you, did you go onto others servers and continue cheating? Because I see you have a few alts that are vac banned aswell as the original acc. So you are a cheater on Multiple accounts.

When i check the logs this "safe account" you had, you where still playing on KZG with, after the ban. You haven't even had a proper ban period at all. http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/sessions/491811

This what i see in the logs. You cheated who knows how long. We instabanned you. You hoped on your alt, two day later we ban you for sleuth duplicate account(this account later gets vac banned). 5days later you created a new fresh account. I was called in one day because someone thought you were suss, so i have a few demo's. Couldn't get anything solid.

You played on our servers for 6 more weeks until 2 days ago, [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account got you again. If i'm right please fuck Off and accept some punishment for your actions before asking for a second chance.

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A186070559&Submit=Search

Invoked on 10-13-17 22:57

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:218167387 &advType=steamid

Invoked on10-15-17 17:41 [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198437361432

steamID

STEAM_0:0:238547852

lokezy

profile created

October 21, 2017

15 hours ago, ioutrankyou said:

Hasn't even been 2months since your first account was banned. Even if we were inclined to give a second chance that is a dismal amount of time to reflect on the ramifications of cheating.

After we Instabanned you, did you go onto others servers and continue cheating? Because I see you have a few alts that are vac banned aswell as the original acc. So you are a cheater on Multiple accounts.

When i check the logs this "safe account" you had, you where still playing on KZG with, after the ban. You haven't even had a proper ban period at all. http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/sessions/491811

This what i see in the logs. You cheated who knows how long. We instabanned you. You hoped on your alt, two day later we ban you for sleuth duplicate account(this account later gets vac banned). 5days later you created a new fresh account. I was called in one day because someone thought you were suss, so i have a few demo's. Couldn't get anything solid.

You played on our servers for 6 more weeks until 2 days ago, [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account got you again. If i'm right please fuck Off and accept some punishment for your actions before asking for a second chance.

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_1%3A1%3A186070559&Submit=Search

Invoked on 10-13-17 22:57

https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:218167387 &advType=steamid

Invoked on10-15-17 17:41 [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198437361432

steamID

STEAM_0:0:238547852

lokezy

profile created

October 21, 2017

what a joke.. outrank the investigator thank you for making it clearer and predictable 

Ok, for the first account I tried to cheat on KZG servers which I was instantly banned then was VAC Banned in Comp. I had a smurf which became my main and played on that. It got banned for duplicate account on the servers so i started playing on other servers. My account was LEM and i wanted to play with some school friends who were silver so my friend decided to buy me an account. So i sold the LEM one to another school friend for a $20 steam card which he wanted to use the account to hack. That is why that one has a VAC ban on it. And then of course the current one that I have was banned due to duplicate account.

So two of the 3 were banned to duplicate accounts on the KZG servers and one account only was used to hack. 

3 hours ago, BuLLee said:

That shows that I had stopped cheating as I played for 6 weeks without being banned and also that you looked at my demos and could not have any proof. As I have previously mentioned i'm stingy af and they were free cheats as I would not pay for cheats. I have learnt my lesson however you are not right as before the second account was banned for duplicate account, I was legit and have been ever since, I accept punishment for my previous actions however a permanent ban is extreme.

If we believe you and let you off, with practically no punishment given you still played on a second account avoiding the ban. Then we have to do this for everybody. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair. Should we not even ban cheaters?

It's not as simple as saying sorry then all is forgiven. You cheated, you ban evaded. This is not the right time to ask for clemency.

There was another guy named Lokezy but idk if it's you, however the Lokezy in this thread and the other Lokezy have both been in casual competitive and I've played against them. However the other Lokezy seems to play more like a hacker/perfom better so I'm unsure if that's your account or not

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic