SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Chat Box / Post count [SERIOUS]

SpaceJam2k

I reckon, Chat box messages should equal to 1 post count. This will reduce shit posters and will put a heavy stop to people that want a lot of that # in their post count.

This was suggested by cheese & I

sky.png

This will also reduce Krewzys non-stop post rape and Naga's "ACCEPTED/DECLINED" messages in every application & post made on this ENTIRE FORUM.

*Drops mic.

THIS SUGGESTION IS COMING FROM ME & CHEESE WHO ARE HEAVILY AGAINST SHIT POSTERS. WE FIND IT RIDICULOUS HOW PEOPLE COULD MAKE THE FORUM LOOK SO BAD WITH RAPE POSTS.

sky.png

People will spam chat box...

Lol when ur deperate for post count and u know u are one of the worst shit posters. *cough *cough spacejam2k

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

18 hours ago, perma said:

People will spam chat box...

Lol when ur deperate for post count and u know u are one of the worst shit posters. *cough *cough spacejam2k

Forum moderators @skyprah wink wink 

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

@SpaceJam2k can we just put a ban on you making any forum posts because anytime I read any of your posts I and probably everyone else are losing brain cells from this shit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, iamjagzzlul said:

Forum moderators @skyprah wink wink 

This defiantly isn't any sucking up to the higher ups MR "Assistant discord manager" xD , stick to that thing you did you get your admin, You know 8=====D O: hehe. <3 <3

4 minutes ago, TheRiddler said:

@SpaceJam2k can we just put a ban on you making any forum posts because anytime I read any of your posts I and probably everyone else are losing brain cells from this shit.

Please stop shit posting. 

Last Warning

sky.png

14 minutes ago, TheRiddler said:

So True

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

12 hours ago, SpaceJam2k said:

Please stop shit posting. 

Last Warning

HONEST STOP SHIT POSTING LOL!!! U MADE THIS SO YOU CAN SHIT POST ON IT

• Like 1

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search