SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] AlphaEvol's Administrator Application

AlphaEvol

Server Group You're Applying For?: SKILL SURF

Steam Account Name: AlphaEvol

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:180564195

Description Of Yourself: Hi its alpha i feel like im pretty well known, i enjoy surf have been around kzg almost a year and just made top 100

Play-Time On Server You're Applying For?: 1 days 13:10:44 hours

What Time Do You Normally Play On The Server You're Applying For?: most often night time between 8pm and 2am and all weekends but if i was admin i would be on a lot more

Vouching Staff Members Of The Server You Are Applying For?: Sid, Raven, Dex

Players Vouching Your Application?: ill just say a lot but we'll see

Why Do You Deserve To Be A Part Of The Killzone Gaming Staff Team?: I've been around kzg for almost a year now i come and go from many different surf server but i feel like kzg will always be home, i'm always around and available if the server needs me I love kzg and get along with most of the community don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon, I also spend a lot of time in beginner and feel like it is often forgotten about 

What Qualities Can You Bring To Killzone Gaming?: upbeat and friendly person as of late I've started teaching people to surf, i can pick up easily on whats banter or harassment, i feel kzg is in need of more active admins around

Checked The Application Requirements?: Yes

Read The Server Rules Of The Server You're Applying For?: Yes

Have A Loud And Audible Microphone?: Yes

Edited by AlphaEvol

+1 Very energetic person, brings life to the server whenever she is on, friendly and enjoyable to be around but can be strict when she needs to be. Best of luck

+1 Very nice person, would make a good admin

Edited by Presidente Aladeen Escobar

There will quite certainly be a shitstorm upon the assignment of admin to Alpha, despite her suitability to the role. Thus, I am neither for nor against.

ZLOqTsX.jpg

+1 for sincerely being a nice person on the server which is something I honestly think we need more of. Also she caught up to me and made Champion rank :'(

-1 extremely immature and likes to abuse me a lot knowing i cant defend myself, also enjoys flaming random people to boost her ego

• Like 2

Big +rep, always on surf and is mature enough to knock some sense into the surf community and evolve KZG for the better.

Best of luck <3

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

4 minutes ago, Naga said:

Big +rep, always on surf and is mature enough to knock some sense into the surf community and evolve KZG for the better.

Best of luck <3

AGREE +REP

• Like 2

Ummmmmmmmmmmm

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search