SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

UnSilence Appeal

Pandsy

Ingame name: Otis

My Steam Id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099126244/

Reason For Silence: supposedly doxing

Admin that Silenced me: Wisey (Steam Id: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015970611)

Reason why I should get unsilenced: He said I was doxing, but I said "I have acne, does anyone know how to get rid of it" so he perma muted me, when I said all I was asking is "how to get rid of acne" he then perma silenced me, I think that he may have been mistaken at what I was talking about, then after in admin chat I was saying I should not have been perma silenced because he got emotional, he continued to say I was doxing him by mentioning acne on the server even tho I never mention his name, only mine, and Zings, which Zing said to me he didn't care, and he proceeded to say that what I said to him on jailbreak carried over to minigames. which I believe does not, and I said that the jailbreak admins should have dealt with that situation, he then said I also carried over what I said on jailbreak to minigames, which I did not, because all I did was mentioned fat pack on jailbreak as an inside joke! So i think Wisey gave me an unfair perma silence and if mentioning acne on the server is going to result in me getting a perma silence I think that he should not have the role as admin if he is going to get so emotional, and I was previously silenced for 6 days before that, but that was an entirely different situation altogether. and should not be linked to this!

Edited by Pandsy

? no need to be mad buddy

You went on Jailbreak and Doxed what i looked like because you knew i couldn't give you a punishment "Everybody Wisey has acne" -Otis. Then you went on minigames and continued to say the exact same stuff but without my name directed at me. I asked @Ec1ipseand @skyprahin ts if its enough to perm silence you because you are on your last warning and they said Perm mute you for doxing and then once that was done you continued to do it in chat so i removed it and Silenced you. You're only evidence is getting your best friend @rich homie JoeBroto back you up after he did the same thing earlier on in the day. 

Wisey, On minigames I never mentioned you having acne, I only mentioned you being fat, which I have no idea about, and saying someone has acne is not doxing them! it is as bad as me saying "you have a nose!"

7 minutes ago, rich homie JoeBro said:

Wisey gave me a 1 day mute for saying some shit about acne aswell, he is a very volatile admin. 

Every time you come on the server you constantly dox me, saying my instagram, saying my name and in this case describing what i look like to the server. You and Otis are in the same discord always teaming up against me and once either of you got punished for it this is what happens. Toughen Up

1 minute ago, Pandsy said:

Wisey, On minigames I never mentioned you having acne, I only mentioned you being fat, which I have no idea about, and saying someone has acne is not doxing them! it is as bad as me saying "you have a nose!"

Its not, you're lieing about what you "said" to get me demoted. Dont Lie it doesnt help your case

-rep

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

I'm not even trying to get you demoted, I'm trying to get unsilenced. If I was trying to get you demoted I would have made an abuse report which I didn't. You are lying yourself by saying that I doxxed you when I never mentioned your name, I literally said: "does anyone know how to get rid of acne?" "do any admins know how to get rid of acne?" and then I was perm silenced. I realize that I was poking around and having fun but even getting a small mute for that is wrong because not once did I direct it to you.

Also, why don't you have any evidence if I was actually doxxing you? If you want I can upload a video from Zing's perspective of what actually happened. I do admit I was annoying, however, I didn't think you would react so badly towards an inside joke, literally, no one else except for zing would've understood what I was saying. If you really took offense to what I was saying then I am sorry, but I don't believe an admin should be taking a little bit of a joke over the internet so seriously.

@goose the thing is that is basically the whole story, I got muted for asking how to get rid of acne, it was that simple.

Edited by Pandsy

@Pandsythis doesnt involve Zing. you're trying to bring Zing into it as you did last night because you know you messed up. It didnt start when Zing was on, it started on Jailbreak and @Goosesaw what you said and he can back me up on that. You're saying i have no evidence when i dont need evidence when i think its a valid Silence. I would've gotten evidence if i felt it was wrong which i didnt hence the no evidence. Everyone reacts differently to different topics and if you have any common sense which you have you're a smart kid would know. Zing doesnt feel as insecure about this topic as i do. 

I can't vouch for anything that Otis has said over mic. However, I have never seen him specifically target Wisey or try to intentionally abuse other players.
http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/15875
He's only mentioned Wisey's name 3 times this month.

28 Nov 2017 07:35:34 wisey you suck loser
28 Nov 2017 07:34:00 wtf wisey
21 Nov 2017 07:22:46 !gift wisey 110

A perm silence seems completely unreasonable and bias considering the situation and what was actually done, in no way is talking about acne doxing or harmful in any way. I don't necessarily have an opinion on Wisey, however, due to past experiences with him continuously abusing me because he thought I was another player,  he's being quite hypocritical and really needs to try and view the situation from somewhere other than his own perspective.

I don't want to cause drama and make the situation any worse, I'm just trying to help this person get unsilenced as I think this situation is completely stupid. If this gets nowhere I can always provide evidence to how hypocritical Wisey's statements are and turn this into something else.

Edited by Nyoom

@Nyoom I thought you were another person ban evaiding thats why i made those comments, once you told me who you are i stopped and we've been very good friends since. With Nyoom's evidence it shows Otis and his friend deliberately target me 

So I don't really have a side on this, I'll leave it to the Directors to make their choice but I do have the recording of what happened because I knew that this would come up. Admittedly I was in a discord with Otis and was just chilling on Minigames when everything went down, Otis was not the only person in the discord.

To explain why I said "that wasn't that subtle" was because prior to that Otis said something about talking about acne in a subtle way which obviously didn't go down as well as he thought it would.

sтεαм

Just now, Wisey said:

WIth @Zing's evience Otis isnt even phased about it, he constantly laughs and giggles about it showing that he knows hes done wrong and he doesnt care about his silence

I was laughing because I couldn't believe I got muted for having a joke over the internet! 

1 minute ago, Pandsy said:

I was laughing because I couldn't believe I got muted for having a joke over the internet! 

You were laughing because you knew what you did

24 minutes ago, Wisey said:

@Nyoom I thought you were another person ban evaiding thats why i made those comments, once you told me who you are i stopped and we've been very good friends since. With Nyoom's evidence it shows Otis and his friend deliberately target me 

My evidence shows a one month old joke.
If you think that's a valid reason for him to be permanent silenced and consider it doxing, you shouldn't be admin.

20 Nov 2017 10:47:31 fuck off with david otis lol
20 Nov 2017 10:47:51 steph just wants dick
20 Nov 2017 10:52:01 she aint thic enough
21 Nov 2017 06:25:35 ive seen her nudes that she sent to someone lol
12 Dec 2017 05:17:04 fuck off teaming dogs
17 Dec 2017 08:14:08 fuck u azza
19 Dec 2017 07:36:02 stfu steph
19 Dec 2017 07:36:05 no onder u have no friends
19 Dec 2017 07:36:21 stop being brain dead
19 Dec 2017 07:40:45 stfu rose
19 Dec 2017 07:40:49 ur a nobody kid
19 Dec 2017 07:41:09 and in life rose
19 Dec 2017 07:41:12 do something with ur life
19 Dec 2017 07:41:14 go outside kid
19 Dec 2017 07:42:08 u are so annoying
19 Dec 2017 07:43:13 steph this is why no one like syou

I'm not sure if you're genuinely offended from what Otis said, but it looks like you're just grasping at anything you can find to ban this kid. 

Regardless of whether the player was banned or not, if you're going to abuse someone based off a whim because you don't know how to tell the difference between players, like I said before, you shouldn't be admin.

From my perspective of Otis I would consider him a troll and the majority of what he says is a joke. If he takes things too far then he should be punished, but this is minuscule to Wisey considering what he says seems to be genuine and actually spiteful towards other people. The fact that he is an admin should also be a reason to think carefully before he talks instead of taking out his anger on other people.

https://puu.sh/yc5sT/4b612d594c.png
http://puu.sh/yKcID/e27c6b1ca7.png
http://puu.sh/yKcJt/f131839ebe.png

If you're going to make jokes about someone's period, I don't see how you can cry over jokes about your acne, when they're not even directly targeting you or mentioning your name.

Edited by Nyoom

Im not someone who would randomly ban someone @Nyoom Otis' friend Rose did the same thing earlier in the day hence the reaction (He got a day mute) This isnt the first time theyve both doxed me, both continuely giving out my personal information. instagram, name, appearance etc...

@Nyoomif they can constantly abuse me (Steph, Rose and Otis) over mic and i chose not to reply over mic my evidence is the only one you're getting, You arent seeing half the shit they say

Going to stop replying since this is going nowhere as I'm the only one actually providing evidence instead of baseless accusations.

https://demos.killzonegaming.com/
I'm not sure what the higher ups are planning to do with SourceTV or if it will be brought back to the servers. Considering there currently aren't any demos being saved from servers I would recommend people who are having issues with other players actually record demos and provide evidence so situations like this don't happen again.

I'm fine with what ever the higher ups decide as their final decision, I just think it would be more suitable to provide a better reason other than "doxing" when it clearly wasn't.

Edited by Nyoom

6 minutes ago, Nyoom said:

Going to stop replying since this is going nowhere as I'm the only one actually providing evidence instead of baseless accusations.

https://demos.killzonegaming.com/
I'm not sure what the higher ups are planning to do with SourceTV or if it will be brought back to the servers. Considering there currently aren't any demos being saved from servers I would recommend people who are having issues with other players actually record demos and provide evidence so situations like this don't happen again.

I'm fine with what ever the higher ups decide as their final decision, I just think it would be more suitable to provide a better reason other than "doxing" when it clearly wasn't.

@Nyoom @skyprah and @Ec1ipsetold me it was a dox and to perm silence Otis. Im not using this as an excuse but i was just following orders from the Owner and an Admin that is a higher rank than me

• My Name is Tito locked this topic