SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ElementX's Abuse Report

Goose

Name: ElementSex

STEAMID: just look for his admin app

DATE/TIME: 3:47pm / 22/12/2017

MAP: ba_jail_canyondam_zgo

WHAT HAPPENED: My warden Black Chef gave me permission to clear out sky race for rebellers, and then Element saw me up there and he banned me. He also doesn't know how to take jokes and constantly uberslaps me non-stop

PROOF: obp1hx3.jpg 

WITNESSES: @Black Chef @Jerry@Jawsh

1be.gif

-rep can't live without his thiccness holding up the server with his fat ass

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

1 hour ago, ElementX said:

Honestly Took you too long to accept this

Gonna start a demote @Nyalon movement for not banning element quick enough :D 

<3 Nyalon dont hurt me

• 2 weeks later...