SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

bhop spectating

waffu

hi there ,,

just a quick suggestion ,, or "bug" in the bhop servers is to fix / implement the spectating server records. i have a selected amount of server records for legit bhop and would love to rewatch them to record or see where i could improve. bhop currently has a spectating option (!replay) but when using it the bots seem to stand there and not show the replay. would really love this to be fixed or properly implemented in bhop and im sure others can agree (unless this issue is only not working for me :/)

31 minutes ago, Lethiem said:

I've had this problem only a few times try spectating a record via the !wr menu with any luck it would work.

i've tried everything. using the !wr menu , using !replay. i've tried doing this while in game ,  and spectating the bot. nothing works

their is usually two record bots... have you tried looking at the other one?

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

9 minutes ago, Naga said:

their is usually two record bots... have you tried looking at the other one?

yes i have, nothing seems to work. when i get back from holidays i'll take another look at it. 

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search