SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

What headset should I get?

Jaggo

Do not buy Logitech headsets, only their peripherals.

The audio quality of the G430 is ass for the price, and the product is so easily prone to damage. If you like this headset, go for the G231 Prodigy because its much cheaper and has a better mic, dunno but audio tho.

Go for a quality headset like the HyperX cloud 2, I know everyone says its the best headset, cliche n shit.

But it is actually is the best option, and bargain for the price.

There are some great headsets under $100, especially the HyperX Cloud Stingers. It’s cheap, affordable and offers Audio precision, Noise cancellation mic and Lighweight comfort. Aswell as delivering a nice crisp audio sound. If you are are willing to go over budget about $20 of the $100 mark, then I highly recommend the HyperX Cloud II. The Clouds are a great headset as it has an advanced  USB audio control box with a built-in DSP soundcard. It’s quite a cool feature that the headset has as you can control the mic from the control box instead of on the PC. In addition, you have your extreme comfort features, ‘Pro-gaming optimised’ (has a closed cup design for passive Noise Cancellation) and it’s compatible with PC, PS4, Xbox, Mac and Mobile.

I think the Cloud II or Stingers are a great option, it really just depends on what you want to spend at the end of the day.

1 hour ago, iamjagzzlul said:

wtf 
i was gonna get hyperx clouderino 2 or g430 lol

xd 

go with the hypers my guy, as much as i love my g430s they just arent good enough, and i hear nothing but good reviews about hyperx

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

I'm gonna try and get these https://www.pccasegear.com/products/38018/sennheiser-gsp-300-gaming-headset---blue/

They're only a bit over my price range but I reckon that they are good quality etc. :))

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

And what about VR headsets? Meta Quest 2 is nice but too expensive for me... I've heard Oculus Rift S is a good one as well

meta_quest_2.png

38974684_378684776070796_2601013970911363072_n.jpeg

Edited by aha.jag

I recommend Razor Kraken,

Been using it for a couple of years and is going good 👍 

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager