SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

HnS (Chase-Mod)

krewzy

I was thinking of a new game mode “Hide N Seek” but not really HIDE and seek. It’s a Chase-Mod, been around since CS 1.6   . Idk why it’s called that but it’s refferd as HNS It is very similar to KZ How you have jumpstats, however you only have 250 pre speed. So that’s normal running speed on ground. how it works is that the CT’s chase the T’s while the T’s juke them. This is not my opinion there are heaps of these servers but no AU ones. The map consists of ladders, surfs, and long jumps. As a T to juke you have 3 grenades, 2 flashes wich you can’t blind yourself or fellow T’s only effects CT’s. And a decoy wich is called a “frost nade” when you throw it you have a couple of seconds before it pops and freezes the CT’s for 3 seconds. I really enjoy playing HNS But I play an NA server wich is really laggy, @Chewbacca, And I play together and love it! Hopefully this becomes a thing! And more people can play! :D<3 :KZG_kz:

Here is a video on how it is. (He’s a PRO)

P.S if this happens make a green jumpstat as a normal 245 as a “Perfect!” <3

Just like little rennie @| Rensta | used to play back in 1.6 XD

Edited by krewzy
  • Like 2

yes i hve been waiting hns is the server i love and if we make it krewzy mirigal and so many others will come there is only 1 hns server in aus/nz thats walles playground we need a kzg hns so we can have a better populashin +1111111 please <3

24 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

yes i hve been waiting hns is the server i love and if we make it krewzy mirigal and so many others will come there is only 1 hns server in aus/nz thats walles playground we need a kzg hns so we can have a better populashin +1111111 please <3

<3 be hitting some MAD 250’s! <3

Fucking +rep funnest shit to juke players with real kz aspects/settings with a competetive aspect

also a goto server when kz climb/long jumping gets boring

+1 :O

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

10 minutes ago, krewzy said:

JESUS FUCKING OH MY! NYALON HOLD MY COCK!

what about me bby 

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

8 hours ago, Nyalon said:

ACCEPTED
I'll leave this thread open just in case you want to continue the discussion

can't wait :^)

Hey Bby make a “Perfect” 245 <3 for all new new players :) pleeeese

THANKS FOR ACCEPTING IT CUCK!

Edited by krewzy

we had this server pretty much set up last year (AUG/17) I'll browse around my pc to see if I can still find the cfg's that were set if not will recreate :)

+1

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

1 hour ago, My Name is Tito said:

we had this server pretty much set up last year (AUG/17) I'll browse around my pc to see if I can still find the cfg's that were set if not will recreate :)

+1

Thanks Wish I could use reactions but I’m all out :D

• Juicy 1

Just now, Black Chef said:

auto bhop?

No, it’s not suppose to, it has jumpstats if it were auto-bhop it would limit the skill and people will hit insane stats.

@Nyalon i didn't state the normal rules...

1:   so no understabbing such as someone is on a platform above you, you cant jump and knife (slay offence)

2:   cant damage jump. jump from a hight and take damage and knife the T (slay offence).

3:  no double stabbing, when you knife a T even a backstab wont kill them, all T's take 2 knifes then die, when T's get knifed the go into god-mode for 3 seconds or so and if you knife whisle the T is GREEN and in god-mode its warning unless he/she keeps doing it then it’s a (slay'able offence)

4:   no random CT'ing this means that as a CT you have to chase, but you are not, random CT'ing is just like some silly billy just fun jumping around the place not chasing the T's.

5:   (now !redie would be nice, dosen't have to be implemented but would be noiice m8) 

6:   now as for the other server "Walles" a 250 is rewarded with a quake sound saying "Perfect"  this would be nice for it to be a 245 such as new players would have a better chance of hitting it... and is rewarding and i think it would draw more attention for the KZ/HnS community to have that as an easy 245 (there are other server like this with a 245 as a perfect) :) 

• Community Director
Edited by krewzy

On 05/01/2018 at 4:08 PM, krewzy said:

Just like little rennie @| Rensta | used to play back in 1.6 XD

Awesome idea Krewzy! In fact there was also a HNS with little bhop blocks not sure if you ever played it but that was also VERY fun. and Ahh yes the days of CS 1.6 HNS. Here have a video of me 

This is what the mod HNS looked like

q7FvjV2.png

1 hour ago, | Rensta | said:

Awesome idea Krewzy! In fact there was also a HNS with little bhop blocks not sure if you ever played it but that was also VERY fun. and Ahh yes the days of CS 1.6 HNS. Here have a video of me 

This is what the mod HNS looked like

Love It Man! XD but ive played on a server with those blocks and dont really like them it just makes it so it becomes apart of the map, imo its really no skill with that, the normal maps are just as good for jukes and shit with blocks everywhere it justs makes the map more smaller and closed in. :/

16 minutes ago, krewzy said:

Love It Man! XD but ive played on a server with those blocks and dont really like them it just makes it so it becomes apart of the map, imo its really no skill with that, the normal maps are just as good for jukes and shit with blocks everywhere it justs makes the map more smaller and closed in. :/

In that case you'll need very select maps. Trust me I've played alot of HNS and your standard Dust will not work at all. A very important map to have would be AWP_Rooftops, this map is the origin of HNS and jumpstyle. 

q7FvjV2.png

• ruthles_kila locked this topic