SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Best Lyrics

Σxoticrage

[Intro] Yo! I'm about to burn down this house are you fucking ready? Are you ready? I'm going to spill fucking bars like diarrhea! (oh shit) I'm about to nuke the whole city like North Korea! Are you ready?

Walked in the woods, (yeah) Found a DEAD BODY, found a DEAD BODY Walked in the woods, (okay!) Found a DEAD BODY, found a DEAD BODY Walked in the woods, (yeah) Found a DEAD BODY, found a DEAD BODY Walked in the woods, (okay!) Found a DEAD BODY, found a DEAD BODY

I've got my VLOG on In the woods, (nice) I've got my VLOG on I'm feeling good, (woo!) Clickbait, clickbait this whole shit is real

Walked in the woods, (alright, alright) Found a DEAD BODY, found a DEAD BODY Walked in the woods, (okay!) Found a DEAD BODY, found a DEAD BODY Walked in the woods, (alright, alright) Found a DEAD BODY, found a DEAD BODY Walked in the woods, (okay!) Found a DEAD BODY, found a DEAD BODY

I found a DEAD BODY in the woods And I'm feeling so good Should I share it? I guess I could? I vlogged it, yes The DEAD BODY was real Whose DEAD BODY, was it? 

Original Music Video From Killer KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMSTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

kill me

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

1 hour ago, _??????????_ said:

I found a DEAD BODY in the woods And I'm feeling so good Should I share it? I guess I could? I vlogged it, yes The DEAD BODY was real Whose DEAD BODY, was it? 

^^this is the best part^^

Edited by BismuthCrystals®

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png