SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

kyenza

hai

❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️❤️??❤️

Welcome mate :)

14868b569ff16163ff2de263ea4741bde5d487d14ef9184f1c442ecb14c99044.gif.e72a1a11f31429f754b5f1062a159282.gif

• Like 2

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

Hello,

Welcome to the KZG forums! This is the hub of our community and where the majority of our vocal members come to post all sorts of things. In case you have been here before, here are a few links to the most common area's people come for.

Great to have you join us here and I hope you stick around, make some posts and get in on the conversations! If there is anything else you need, feel free to message me or any of our community members.

I know the feels :x if you have any troubles or concerns hit me up ^_^ Hope you enjoy your time here. 
@panthA is on the ball. You should set up a lil scripterino that auto-posts whenever a new thread is created under 'Introductions' c: Or maybe we should replace you with a lil machine :^)

#comicsansforever

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

5 hours ago, Nyalon said:

I know the feels :x if you have any troubles or concerns hit me up ^_^ Hope you enjoy your time here. 
@panthA is on the ball. You should set up a lil scripterino that auto-posts whenever a new thread is created under 'Introductions' c: Or maybe we should replace you with a lil machine :^)

#comicsansforever

hhh thank u <3 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • kyenza changed the title to Obsu